howdy ho from six

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

just wanted to finally say high and get some posts under my newbie belt.im in michigan and im a medical grower,lil bit of this,lil bit of that.ill do wmy best to have a look around and try to get familiar with the site,looks great so far.peace

Chobble

Chobble

Welcome to the farm! What strains are you growin?

Chobble

sixstring

sixstring

Welcome to the farm! What strains are you growin?

Chobble
i got a bunch of stuff goin ,right now my flower room is mostly kush,some black widow,tga querkle,vortex,a few grapestomper crosses,and i just chopped a nice space bomb.always running masterkush so ill prolly start a post with those.i run some emerald triangle from time to time,got some bubba 76 about to go into flower.

Chobble

Chobble

i got a bunch of stuff goin ,right now my flower room is mostly kush,some black widow,tga querkle,vortex,a few grapestomper crosses,and i just chopped a nice space bomb.always running masterkush so ill prolly start a post with those.i run some emerald triangle from time to time,got some bubba 76 about to go into flower.

Emerald Triangle was recommended to me by a friend with a great taste in pot. I Grew it out and it was awesome :D. I actually just retired my pheno of Master Kush but I get why you grow it, really great strain. Anyways definately post up a grow journal and make sure to keep post up any questions you have. The community is great about helping people out.

Chobble

Top Bottom