Howdy Ho Neihborinos

• Thread starter knoxvillain1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

knoxvillain1

Hello all im excited to join this wondrous site. a lil bit about myself for starters im horrible at grammar so please put that aside and bear with me in any posts you might read of mine in the future. Im a long time fan of the art of the grow started in the gorilla style in northern indiana durin the summer when i was bout 9 we used random corn fields lots of em up in indiana cut a big section out in the middle of the field payed the farmer to not say anything and had a blast every year til i was bout 14 then i ventured out on my own in Knoxville TN where i planted many a crop after a close call and a big scare involving an investigation and the arrest of several ppl i was involved with i retired but alas hope is not lost i married a canadian this year and were moving to vancouver island BC in about 6 months and i plan to try an indoor setup i dont have much experience with it so i hope to learn many a thing from this site for a great time. also on a side growing in corn fields is not advisable we never really got anything from it except some marginally acceptable crops in part because we had to operate on the farmers grow schedule for corn which isnt the best schedule for a gorilla grower. and is it spelled gorilla or guerilla in the way im using the word i can never remember these things. again forgive my horrid grammar as i was to busy testing various strains to pay attention in english class

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
hello flanders i mean knox welcome

Latest posts

Top Bottom