Howdy ho to the Farm!

• Thread starter dooobster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dooobster

Hello all! I'm Doob, and I love Mary Jane.

I heard about this site from several friends in the online canna community.

Thank you dlovejah, Guano and hereisssh for leading me to the Farm... Much love to you guys!

I'm a member at several other forums, which I will refrain from naming. :character0103:

It's great to be here. Thanks for allowing me passage! :handshake

I'm a 38 year old medicinal cannabis user and longtime enthusiast. Meaning, although I started smokng recreationally as a teenager, now that I'm an old fart and my body hurts from years of hard work in the construction trades, I use the cannabis for more than just a buzz.. I find it relaxes frayed nerves, soothes my aches and pains, and just makes life more bearable in general. I'm sure many of you can relate! :afroweed:

I started growing outdoors many years ago, and I was both amazed at the remarkable beauty and intrigued by the life cycle of this humble plant.

I grow both indoors in a stealth cabinet, and out, when the weather's not cold and snowy.

Currently I'm growing out some Misty X Blue Moonshine. I'm down to one plant, a beautiful female who's about 3 weeks into flower. I'll post up a few pics of her as soon as I can.

Well, that's my intro. Looking forward to meeting all of you, and learning about you from your posts...

Peace!

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad you made it dooob, enjoy your stay :hi

N

Nuglover

Welcome to the Farm Dooobster. You're in the right place now, lot of cool cats and good info here...enjoy.

R

RansacktheElder

Why I gotta be all these ho's and shit?!? But Seriously, you should get a free paid membership on your icon alone. That things killing me! Classic bro! Welcome to the farm Doobster. I think you're gonna fit in just fine around here.

:icon_spin::party0023::icon_spin:

R

Rural_GrowOp

Welcome Doobster. This is agreat place to be which I'm sure you'll find out.

hubcap

hubcap

a big welcome, doob.

the farm just seems to get more and more talent on the daily....

enjoyyour stay farmer. and if theres anything we can do ta help
dont hesitate

Barefrog

Barefrog

Hey Doobster

A Great Welcome here

Enjoy the place and

Stay Medicated

Bare

D

dooobster

Wow!
Hello everybody, and thank you all for the warm welcome! :D

Peace :)

Z

Zero

Welcome dooobster...! The Farm seems to be the place to be. I hope your enjoying it as much as I am.

N

n0dn4rb

hey doob buddy wassup man....glad to have you over here at the farm and hope you enjoy your stay....

see you on the boards dude...

dlovejah

dlovejah

hey there dooobs.. Welcome to the Farm brotha.. d:afroweed:

S

Snookster

Another good man hits the Farm!! Welcome Doobster!:cool0041:

G

Guano

What's up Doooooobster? Welcome,here's a bongload of Larry for ya bro :RastaBong:

D

dooobster

Hey!! Friends!

Whats up guys?
D! G! Whip! n0d! Snook! Man... all the good guys are here... I dunno how I didn't find the farm before :D

I think I'm gonna like it here.. As long as I don't have to shovel the horse poop or pull the plow! :afroweed:

Hahaha... Thanks for the welcomes guys.. One love :D

Top Bottom