Howdy, I'm Polar Bear

• Thread starter PolarBear42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PolarBear42

Howdy,

I'm new to this forum. I have found cannabis about a year ago. I suffer from bi-polar and major depression. I have taken perscriptions from my doctor for years. The meds made me feel better, but something was still missing. My life has improved 100% since I have found cannabis. I want to grow my own to save some money and to control the quality. And if I happen to have some leftover, I will help as many people as I can. I want this medication to be legal. I think people have the right to feel this good. I know there are people out there that are suffering like I was. I want to help people feel better.

I have been reading and absorbing as much as I can. I am moving to a new place soon, and I would like to start my first grow there. I want to start very small. I don't want to get too fancy on my first grow. I figure the more variables I have, the more things that can go wrong. :) As I said above, I have been reading everything I can get my hands on, magazines, books, web sites, and this forum. And the amount of information I have found on here is superb. I kinda wanted to introduce myself before started asking a few questions. I hope I don't get told to use the search function. I really have been trying to find my answers. I'm an admin on another forum, (completely different subject matter) and I know the frustrations of a newb asking questions that I have heard a hundred times before....

But, I do have a couple questions that I have simply not found answers for yet. I will try to find the right area and ask away. Thanks for providing such a great information resource.

S

SkunkyBuds

Hey PolarBear Welcome to the Farm.

There are tons of patients here with tons of knowledge about strains that can help you and with your first grow as well..

Hope things get better with this move. If you need any Help hit me up and I will try my best to help out!

Take care and Happy Holidays!

SkunkyBuds

S

shagy64221

Welcome to the farm!!!

Now plant some seed and watch them grow!!! All the info you need is in here!! Its a perfect spot for all beginners...!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom