Howdy there!

• Thread starter fargonaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fargonaz

fargonaz

My name is CJ. I just realized(about 2 months ago) that we are go for legal grow in my area(yippee!)
It's HOT AF here and while I have a couple of tents, I really want to find a strain that can take a lickin' and...
The main tent has an AC unit and exhaust fan, and I might be stunting them a little with the heat, I aint made out
money so the AC is only going to be used for the flower during the summer grows. I'm guessing my best luck
will be with tent grows during the late fall through early spring. This is my first grow in about 40 years. I fret over
every twist, turn, leaf droop and alien critters in my garden(plenty of gnats here :/) I enjoy reading most of the
posts and learn every time I tune in(often.)

Thanks for providing this great forum.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
My name is CJ. I just realized(about 2 months ago) that we are go for legal grow in my area(yippee!)
It's HOT AF here and while I have a couple of tents, I really want to find a strain that can take a lickin' and...
The main tent has an AC unit and exhaust fan, and I might be stunting them a little with the heat, I aint made out
money so the AC is only going to be used for the flower during the summer grows. I'm guessing my best luck
will be with tent grows during the late fall through early spring. This is my first grow in about 40 years. I fret over
every twist, turn, leaf droop and alien critters in my garden(plenty of gnats here :/) I enjoy reading most of the
posts and learn every time I tune in(often.)

Thanks for providing this great forum.
Welcome! Many people have given my great advice since I joined, great forum, tons of info and friendly, helpful people!

Top Bottom