Howdy Yall.

• Thread starter LI grows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LI grows

LI grows

First id like to say, hi and thank you everyone for all the help i've received at the farm.
I started growing about a year ago with a homemade Hydro system then switched to all soil after the 2nd grow was failing. Now im in all soil (Happy Frog} and am doing pretty good with a perpetual 63 plants in 3gal pots.. Harvesting about 7 plants for 1/2 lb per week dried and cured. i have a couple of new strains im trying but for the most part everything i have is Liberty Haze and all from 1 seed.
I have 2 chambers. One is 3x5 400watt MH 24/7 for veg and 7x9 1750 watt 12/12 bloom chamber.
Bloom chamber is set up in rows, so that plants in weeks 3,4 and 5 and 6 are under the center of the lights and by the time they're near harvest they're leaning on the walls to stay upright. I have 1 Gavita Pro 1150DE mounted on a sliding door track and 1 600watt Nanolux.
I use AN. Big bud, hammerhead, nirvana, overdrive, flawless finish, Bud blood and Voodoo juice. And Terpinator. The owner of the local Hydro store is a great salesman... that all im gonna say about that. :)
Now i just discovered spider mites last night. Probably carried in by the dog. She follows me around the house and has been in the grow area a few times.St. Bernard.
some pics....

Unknown 1jpg
Unknown 1png
Unknown 2jpg
Unknown 2png
Unknown 3jpg
cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hi Li grows,, Welcome to the Farm..
Peace

Last edited:
LI grows

LI grows

Thanks i was "active" here a few months ago, but i made a new account because i get paranoid. lol.

LI grows

LI grows

So what am i gonna do with these bastards??? I have Azamax in stock and sprayed 2 plants this morning. Definitely not going near the buds with that though.
Thinking of going the predatory mite route. Have to decide today. Harvesting 9 plants today too.

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy and welcome back to the farm. Very nice grow in the makings there.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So what am i gonna do with these bastards??? I have Azamax in stock and sprayed 2 plants this morning. Definitely not going near the buds with that though.
Thinking of going the predatory mite route. Have to decide today. Harvesting 9 plants today too.
I'm a fan of isopropyl alcohol mixed 1:1 with water. It leaves zero residue.

Top Bottom