howdy yall

• Thread starter Liberty_Seed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Liberty_Seed

howdy yall,
Not a new grower but after abanding my last gro months before hurricaine ike am just getting started again! I was fairly still a newb to indoors so I have been reading allot lately retaining useful knowledge.

I'll probely get around to starting a grow log here. Currently I have bunch of seeds planted and nothing to show at the moment.

I will be using a tent for my 1st time flowering this grow. I have NOT yet purchased my fan/scrubber and hood for my 56x56x7 tent which will hold my 4x4 flood table.

Still abit confused on where everything goes? I plan on putting my scrubber and fan outside the tent ....that will pull hot air from the lighthood? Hope this will work keeping heat out and odor down?

In seed just placed in dirt I have Texas Mixta, Master skunkkush, masterskunkkush x miss mud and apollo11

The apollo 11 seeds were tiny and may not do much I soaked them in water for a few days and still nothing could be old too.

So I'm starting from scrach again after cleaning out the abanded mess from almost a year ago. wish me luck

G

Gorrillagrower

Welcome to the farm Liberty. Nice to have you here. And a BIG good luck on your upcomming crop.

Top Bottom