howdy....

• Thread starter paco666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paco666

hello all....been lurking for a bit....shut down my indoor op 15 years ago... probably best i, feel much more comfortable growing nowadays with medical getting better, and legalization on the horizon.....
before commercial grow tents and cabinets i had a 5.5 x 3.3 x 5.5 hexacomb cardboard grow box...wasn't perpetual, i would start seed with a 400mh conversion bulb than switch to the hps bulb...it was fully mylar'd and pushed 100 cfm of fresh air in the bottom, across the hood and out the top... i would keep the plants almost touching the bulb during flowering...wouls start with 200 seeds in perlite to end up with 50 - 70 fat females.... would kill the weeklings.... didn't have the www and was pretty much winging the whole op but the results were astounding...2 oz. dry nugs on a regular basis...
well after all this time i'm back in the game and damn... i feel like my old self again....
thank you all for being here and hopefully i can contribute in the future....
while i'm at it i have a pretty little outdoor plant with 3 branches per node...still in veg but not for long... any thoughts on how, or if, thats a trait that can be saved...?

P

paco666

perhaps didn't think that one through all the way... o well, i like it....speaking of beasts.... last evening my momma beast who's nursing six puppy's traveled around the yard, digging a hole in 5 of my 7 hidden gardens...including a raised bed of perfect heirloom tomato's..... two casualty's made for a very sad afternoon......thnx for the welcome, i'm happy to be here

Top Bottom