Howdy!

• Thread starter HiNeighbor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HiNeighbor

High Neighbors!

I'm a 60 some year old recently retired from computer programming guy who is looking to get his hands dirty and do some indoor growing. I've always liked gardening and want to experiment with growing some Cannabis. I'm an old DeadHead who is looking for a simpler life a la Green Acres...

Currently I'm looking at grow tents and accessories etc, which look to be costly so I'm looking to get the most bang for my buck. I'll search the forums and acquaint myself with the existing threads to see if any of this information exists.

Pleasure to meet you all....

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hello and welcome to the forum.
This is one of those hobbies that can skin your wallet in a hurry if your not careful.

I'm 65 and found that a tent just was not for me. So I sold my tent and now have a small vegging closet with 2- 15w CFL bulbs and a 24" X 24" Closet with an old beater Mars Hydro 300-60 Led. A couple of muffin fans move the air around.
Nothing fancy but it grows weed and I don't have to stand on my head to work on my plants.

You will need
EC meter
PPM meter
PH meter

I shop used for the most part. Deals can be had.

There are guys in this forum with 8' X 8' setups and larger. Pretty cool to look at.

Last edited:
Top Bottom