Howdy!

• Thread starter Hillbilly Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hillbilly Z

Hillbilly Z

Hello all thc farmers, I'm an old cat they call....well, a lot of thingz lol. I've been a life-long lover of cannabis, an advocate of the healing properties as well as the simple enjoyment, and I know that will never change! I am blessed to have been in the 'scene' since the mid 70's when the true Columbian and Mexican ruled the streets in my part of America, and also remember what the first Jamaican Lambread tasted like, and when Afghani genetics were introduced into the mix, and even when sinsemilla first hit the streets around here. I chiefed many good Thai sticks back then, I remember what Lebanese hash tasted like, and Nepali hash, and Even Black African hash. During most of my life, I never had the opportunity to grow until the last decade or so, and have only completed 3 grows, and almost a 4th....unfortunately stopped abruptly by fuckery!

Anyhow, I just wanted to introduce myself to this fine community and look forward to sharing and learning from y'all and hope to be a contributing member in the great battle of freedom of the green!
Onward thru the fog! I can't wait to get started on Grow #5 ;)

The Hillbilly called Z

ZONER

ZONER

Thank you Toaster, your number would be my graduation class....1979 lol
Welcome to Da farm Farm ya Hillbilly Z , so is that 1979 your High School class or University graduation year. Just wondering if I'm an older or younger Z type of dude. Ooopps just looked at your profile so that makes me a one year older than you Z type of dude.

Last edited:
Hillbilly Z

Hillbilly Z

Thanks for the kind remarks everyone. I'm a bit of a refugee you might say, what's left of me I'm draggin on up in here lol. Sea Maiden, I'm very glad to see you here. You once helped me, even though I didn't want to hear what you said at the time. You were very nice about it, and I appreciate a straight forward approach to things instead of a bunch of squabble and presumptions. I think I'll love it here, I'm about tired of some of the other places I've frequented over the years. So start anew I will, and it actually feels pretty damn good!

Love and Respect...Hillbilly Z

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Welcome to the farm man get the gears rolling on project #5. It's always a pleasure to have another hillbilly aboard.

Hillbilly Z

Hillbilly Z

Thank you my friend, as soon as I'm in a safe place to do so, that's exactly what I plan on doing....for now, I study and observe ;)

alaskind

alaskind

Good to have ya! Im a refugee from ICmag myself.... this place is sooo much mellower for me. I am glad you're on grow # 5. What strain R ya runnin?

Hillbilly Z

Hillbilly Z

Good to have ya! Im a refugee from ICmag myself.... this place is sooo much mellower for me. I am glad you're on grow # 5. What strain R ya runnin?
I'm a refugee from ICmag too, although I never made 5 posts there. More so, I'm a refugee of Mycotopia and other sites of that nature. I'm done with fake people, and know what I can do. I really appreciate all the warm welcomes here, I have a very good feeling about this place ;)

G gnome

G gnome

You sound like my dad lol
Hello all thc farmers, I'm an old cat they call....well, a lot of thingz lol. I've been a life-long lover of cannabis, an advocate of the healing properties as well as the simple enjoyment, and I know that will never change! I am blessed to have been in the 'scene' since the mid 70's when the true Columbian and Mexican ruled the streets in my part of America, and also remember what the first Jamaican Lambread tasted like, and when Afghani genetics were introduced into the mix, and even when sinsemilla first hit the streets around here. I chiefed many good Thai sticks back then, I remember what Lebanese hash tasted like, and Nepali hash, and Even Black African hash. During most of my life, I never had the opportunity to grow until the last decade or so, and have only completed 3 grows, and almost a 4th....unfortunately stopped abruptly by fuckery!

Anyhow, I just wanted to introduce myself to this fine community and look forward to sharing and learning from y'all and hope to be a contributing member in the great battle of freedom of the green!
Onward thru the fog! I can't wait to get started on Grow #5 ;)

The Hillbilly called Z

G gnome

G gnome

Yes sir so is my paw! Hes born oct 1959. Lol hes always talking bout the Columbian and nepalese hash and all that.

Hillbilly Z

Hillbilly Z

The taste and flavor of Columbian, is uncomparable. I haven't smoked any in decades. I'm sure it still exists, I'll track it down one day if I live long enough ;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
The taste and flavor of Columbian, is uncomparable. I haven't smoked any in decades. I'm sure it still exists, I'll track it down one day if I live long enough ;)
Welcome to the farm Z. Soon to have some seeds of stuff you speak of. It's seeds from my dad that's been stored for years. He is about to be 60. Hopefully I will get some to germ out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom