I'm not usually this lame either. Intros just haven't been my thing.:joyful:

str8smokn

str8smokn

Welcome to the Farm @WizOfOZs .
Have you done any pre grows?
STR8

W

WizOfOZs

My first grow from last year was a 6-strain experimental buffoonery bonanza that included Blue Treacle, Northern Lights, Lemon Haze, White Widow, Widow, and Critical Mass (all autos). Currently I have a run of 4 autos that are almost done which include a Blackberry Kush, Critical Jack, Blackjack, and Narco Purp.

Waiting to take their place will be my first photo run which is already vegging. They include Frisian Duck, Chocolope Kush, Grapefruit Diesel, Mako Haze, and Pineapple Chunk.

north knect

north knect

My first grow from last year was a 6-strain experimental buffoonery bonanza that included Blue Treacle, Northern Lights, Lemon Haze, White Widow, Widow, and Critical Mass (all autos). Currently I have a run of 4 autos that are almost done which include a Blackberry Kush, Critical Jack, Blackjack, and Narco Purp.

Waiting to take their place will be my first photo run which is already vegging. They include Frisian Duck, Chocolope Kush, Grapefruit Diesel, Mako Haze, and Pineapple Chunk.
Welcome to the farm man, is your Frisian duck from Dutch passion? I've seen it advertised but never seen a grow of it

W

WizOfOZs

Welcome to the farm man, is your Frisian duck from Dutch passion? I've seen it advertised but never seen a grow of it

Yep! So is the Blackberry Kush auto...they definitely have their genetics game on lock as I have learned from my BBKA's mishaps. But I'll try to foster up and late start grow journal under a very meager setup and we'll see how this goes.

W

WizOfOZs

str8smokn

str8smokn

That Mako Haze is going to be a handful I'm thinking. Being a Sativa ,how long is the flower time on her?
What's your growing style? Soil,DWC,hydro?
What size lights,what kind I.e HPS,LED ,CFL,CMH?
Just being noisy..
Put your guns up..:badboy:
STR8

W

WizOfOZs

That Mako Haze is going to be a handful I'm thinking. Being a Sativa ,how long is the flower time on her?
What's your growing style? Soil,DWC,hydro?
What size lights,what kind I.e HPS,LED ,CFL,CMH?
Just being noisy..
Put your guns up..:badboy:
STR8

I'm thinking you're right. That lemon haze I grew last summer was a beast in her own regards. But between her and the Northern Lights, best smokes I've had yet. I'm hoping for another ace in the hole like that. Trying to decide on a training method for her.

I'm growing soil as I have a strenuous and hectic work schedule. The soil is sooo forgiving. I'm growing under 2 MARS300 and 1 KingLED 450w. They were a notable step-up from the 20W Zitrades LED I started with a year ago after not researching anything!

north knect

north knect

I'm thinking you're right. That lemon haze I grew last summer was a beast in her own regards. But between her and the Northern Lights, best smokes I've had yet. I'm hoping for another ace in the hole like that. Trying to decide on a training method for her.

I'm growing soil as I have a strenuous and hectic work schedule. The soil is sooo forgiving. I'm growing under 2 MARS300 and 1 KingLED 450w. They were a notable step-up from the 20W Zitrades LED I started with a year ago after not researching anything!
I'm more an outdoor guy but I tinker indoors..been breeding some dinafem autos under mars 300watters also..decent lights for autos indoors, here's a pic of what I've done with em

Last edited:
W

WizOfOZs

View attachment 600756 View attachment 600757 View attachment 600758
I'm more an outdoor guy but I tinker indoors..been breeding some dinafem autos under mars 300watters also..decent lights for autos indoors, here's a pic of what I've done with em View attachment 600756View attachment 600757

That says a lot for the lights...I just added them for this current grow season. I agree though that outdoors is where it's really at for growth and yields. I just need a bit more privacy for comfort...I'm not super exposed but a nosy neighbor's wandering eye could be a problem.

20150912 203741
20150908 075026
20150912 203809
20151016 212256
W

WizOfOZs

@north knect Do you wash your buds after harvest? I didn't for the first plant I chopped but did on all of thw subsequent plants and the smoke and quality are a world of difference

north knect

north knect

Sry bout all the pics at first I edited it, but ya the lights have been a good bang for the buck for sure. Those 3 plants are in a organic soil nothing but water and one act tea, it's a bubblegun auto X white widow XXL auto I made and have started working on.

W

WizOfOZs

Sry bout all the pics at first I edited it, but ya the lights have been a good bang for the buck for sure. Those 3 plants are in a organic soil nothing but water and one act tea, it's a bubblegun auto X white widow XXL auto I made and have started working on.

Aaahh...I want to cook me up a good organic soil. Right now I've been running AN GBM with voodoo juice. The ladies are looking delicious though. I think I'm going to try some breeding as a winter project.

Top Bottom