Howdy

• Thread starter Henwhisperer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Henwhisperer

First time grower here in Vermont, where growing is now legal! I’ve got a Blue Cheese and a clone growing outside, and 4 autos in a grow tent. Should be just about 3 weeks until the finish line for the Blue Cheese girls. Looking forward to learning from you veteran growers.

donahuey

donahuey

First time grower here in Vermont, where growing is now legal! I’ve got a Blue Cheese and a clone growing outside, and 4 autos in a grow tent. Should be just about 3 weeks until the finish line for the Blue Cheese girls. Looking forward to learning from you veteran growers.

I am new here but not a first timer by any means. Browsed these forums for years and finally made the decision to sign up and contribute. Glad to see I am not too late to the party! welcome

Madbud

Madbud

Wicked pisser growing legal weed! There are some legendary growers here, the key to good advice is picking the right forum...indoor grow, outdoor grow, infirmary etc for any questions. Decent search engine too.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I am new here but not a first timer by any means. Browsed these forums for years and finally made the decision to sign up and contribute. Glad to see I am not too late to the party! welcome

Never too late to join the party. Glad to have you on-board.

Latest posts

Top Bottom