How's everyone's plants goin?

• Thread starter Hashhead710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Fuckin' AWESOME! I'm getting SUPER excited about my Chemwreck, Sweet & Sour Widow and BOG LSD plants. And the LBL brother Loran shared with me is starting to really thicken up, if she hadn't had her legs shaved so close she'd be growin' cankles.

I did seriously fuck up a tester plant when I failed to ensure my tank was mixed, she got the bottom of a mix that included JMS Stylets oil and so she is burned ALL to hell. Live and learn, she's not the only egg in my basket.

Sorry, no pix in open forum for me anymore, though. :)

H

Hashhead710

That's awesome! The chem and sour strains are my favorite!

Bummer! But atleast you're aware of the problem so now you can prevent it in the future.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

@ArcticOrange what cultivars are your rocking there? Nice canopy btw!

Peace!

P-
Thank you!

Its some northern lights #5 x Haze from Sensi. Old school, im mother searching at present, i have these four ladies from seed and the last photo shows the only gal that i think *may* mature out to express the haze side of her. I really hope she does, if not I suppose ill start popping more beans.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Thank you!

Its some northern lights #5 x Haze from Sensi. Old school, im mother searching at present, i have these four ladies from seed and the last photo shows the only gal that i think *may* mature out to express the haze side of her. I really hope she does, if not I suppose ill start popping more beans.
Hell yeah! Those are some old school genetics there... 89'? I look forward to seeing how those turn out for you!

P-

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Hell yeah! Those are some old school genetics there... 89'? I look forward to seeing how those turn out for you!

P-

Thank you! Unfortunately they are not from the original run but hopefully i can find something good! I have heard there has been quite a bit of genetic drift over the years though ive seen a solid grow here and there. I dont really find many people run it but alot of people have told me how much they used to love it.

I have a diary but i can keep you posted here as well.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Thank you! Unfortunately they are not from the original run but hopefully i can find something good! I have heard there has been quite a bit of genetic drift over the years though ive seen a solid grow here and there. I dont really find many people run it but alot of people have told me how much they used to love it.

I have a diary but i can keep you posted here as well.
There are some people running it. I'll try to remember to look and see if I can find any grows of it.

P-

Top Bottom