How's it my friends....

• Thread starter WeedZilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WeedZilla

Premium Member
Supporter
I have seen the site before, but my buddy said I should drop by, so here I am.....Nice site looks real professional....Seems like a lot of familar names are here...:afroweed:

H

HappyHybridS

Hello WZ

welcome :) i heard great things about your amnesia haze selection... so very interested in seeing some of your gear around here...

greetings

O

ograskal

Hey wassup Zilla!...Glad to see you stop by bro....Hope you bless us with some of your killer threads bro...What you runnin nowadays bro!...~ogr

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi: welcome to the site..
:passingjoint:

GTD

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

Hey bro thanks for stopping by and checking us out. I'm sure you'll be happy hanging here. Lots of good info, seeds, people, and no BS. A great place to vend your HP#1 projects if you want.

S

Swerve

zilla whats up man.. how the hell ya been long time no see.

W

WeedZilla

Premium Member
Supporter
Swerve - Wasssup! Long time no see.....I dont think I have seen you on the boards since I left IC awhile back....I hope all is well and you are still stacking that crazy list....

JJ-NYC- Thanks my man....This site is as you explained...I wondered where everybody went to....I have been a ghost lately...Too much work not enough play...;) Always working on the HP#1 to get to where it was 10+ years ago....The cut is so damn old now...You think well the 80's was not that long ago and then you realize shit that was 20+ years ago(DAMN I am getting old LOL)..... I will drop you a PM later ....

Ograskal- What up Raskal? I am just chillin not on the boards much anymore , but got a little free time right now...Honestly been rocking most of my own gear these days...Just my own projects I have been messing with the last few years(mainly my HP#1, Double O and Bubble Gum projects)....The only cuts I still rock are HP#1, Katsu's Bubba, Jackie-0 and JO #3, SFV OG, Pukeberry and The Good.....My boy Bubba has some real nice gear I have been messing with as well....Good seeing you around.

HappyHybridS- Ya that cut was great.....Lagged ass , but the smoke was real good insane high w/ a great taste. My mountain boys still rock that cut.....Thanks

Trichy, punkadc, greenthumbdanny and Dark Angel....Hey thanks for the welcome....

greetings

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the farm good to have you around :)

T

twigboy

Welcome to the farm Zilla, very chill place!! NO BS here, can't wait to see some of your farming.

W

WeedZilla

Premium Member
Supporter
twigboy and ripz ...Thanks for the welcome....

Kendo- Hey my man how you been..... Good to see some of my CW people in the house...

logic- Hey Logic great site you have here thanks for the welcome....

witchking- Hey buddy l have not seen you in awhile.....Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom