How's my girl looking? 1st grow.

• Thread starter SHAKELLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SHAKELLY

My story.

So it started with a bag seed i threw in a pot 6/6/22, 2 days later there she was. In a rush i bought some cheap Chinese purple led.'s. I knew these were not gonna be good enough so kept them on plus some sun by the window and she kept on growing.

Started to think i may get some yield from this so built a 7 foot by 3.5 foot by 7 foot grow room lol (from that moment i knew she wasn't gonna be the only one haha), bought some viparspectra xs2000 lights, ac infinity T8 fan with 67 controller, carboair 60 carbon filter,. Couple of fans and a humidifier.

Growing in coco and feeding sensi coco grow for now and obviously bloom when she's ready.

Other little ones are fem auto flowers, uk cheese, white widow and wedding glue all approx 6 days from sprout. These i added a little perlite to my coco as learnt a little more and didn't want to replant main one as was doing so well. I also used some smart pots for these ones.

Temps seem stable between 22 to 24 during day with 60% humidity, slight spike at lights out with humidity but settles down again at about 50%.

How are they looking?

On last photo can anyone sex it or is it to early?

Anything else I should be doing or looking out for?

Any other equipments i may need?

I'm thinking a dehumidifier to get day and night humidity down ready for flowering plus will be using room to dry and cure.

Thank you for reading and I've leant a lot reading from this forum and the Web. If only i studied so hard In school lol.

Hows my girl looking  1st grow
Hows my girl looking  1st grow 2
Hows my girl looking  1st grow 3
Hows my girl looking  1st grow 4
Hows my girl looking  1st grow 5
Hows my girl looking  1st grow 6
Hows my girl looking  1st grow 7
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

My story.

So it started with a bag seed i threw in a pot 6/6/22, 2 days later there she was. In a rush i bought some cheap Chinese purple led.'s. I knew these were not gonna be good enough so kept them on plus some sun by the window and she kept on growing.

Started to think i may get some yield from this so built a 7 foot by 3.5 foot by 7 foot grow room lol (from that moment i knew she wasn't gonna be the only one haha), bought some viparspectra xs2000 lights, ac infinity T8 fan with 67 controller, carboair 60 carbon filter,. Couple of fans and a humidifier.

Growing in coco and feeding sensi coco grow for now and obviously bloom when she's ready.

Other little ones are fem auto flowers, uk cheese, white widow and wedding glue all approx 6 days from sprout. These i added a little perlite to my coco as learnt a little more and didn't want to replant main one as was doing so well. I also used some smart pots for these ones.

Temps seem stable between 22 to 24 during day with 60% humidity, slight spike at lights out with humidity but settles down again at about 50%.

How are they looking?

I'm thinking a dehumidifier to get day and night humidity down ready for flowering plus will be using room to dry and cure.

Thank you for reading and I've leant a lot reading from this forum and the Web. If only i studied so hard In school lol.
That’s how it normally goes, dip your toe in and then it’s all over from there. To early to sex

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

My story.

How are they looking?

They look hungry,they will show sex on their own in time, IMO if you force flower before they are mature you will increase your chances of hermies.

SEakGrower

SEakGrower

One bit of info I picked up is, usually branches will grow exactly opposite of each other…so when you start seeing branches that are not, but actually growing staggered from each other, it’s a sign of maturity and the plant is spacing itself getting ready for flowering, then it’s time for photos to switch to 12/12.

Latest posts

Top Bottom