How's my leaf tip burn going.

• Thread starter yobbocrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yobbocrack

About to start week 5 with no changes still watering EC 1.5 going in and EC 1.8 runoff also the amount of runoff is more than recommend i was thinking of reducing EC going in slightly to slow down leaf tip burn i'm sure watering more often would keep EC better reduced but i'm still doing 3 times waterings a day.
i do like cocoforcannabis it suits me its written like "For Dummies" there advice to try avoid flushing is plausible under EC Run-off Guidelines.

Hows my leaf tip burn going

Hows my leaf tip burn going 2

Hows my leaf tip burn going 3

Hows my leaf tip burn going 4

Hows my leaf tip burn going 5

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

About to start week 5 with no changes still watering EC 1.5 going in and EC 1.8 runoff also the amount of runoff is more than recommend i was thinking of reducing EC going in slightly to slow down leaf tip burn i'm sure watering more often would keep EC better reduced but i'm still doing 3 times waterings a day.
i do like cocoforcannabis it suits me its written like "For Dummies" there advice to try avoid flushing is plausible under EC Run-off Guidelines.

View attachment 1333162
View attachment 1333163
View attachment 1333164
View attachment 1333165
View attachment 1333166
What nutrients are you running? They don’t look bad at all. Maybe just a tad much nitrogen earlier on although I always push the nutrients and get a tiny bit of tip burn.

Y

yobbocrack

they look great! what size of tent is that?
Hey Cirroji its 120x120x200cm

What nutrients are you running? They don’t look bad at all. Maybe just a tad much nitrogen earlier on although I always push the nutrients and get a tiny bit of tip burn.
Hey GrimReefer the nutrients are flairform's there complete line up, i have always just been under there recommended dose EC with there Bloom and Budgenie by only 0.2EC buts that's not the cause of the leaf tip burn.

Y

yobbocrack

I really need more than just 4" inline fan to exhaust out more for better exchange it would probably reduce humidity.

Y

yobbocrack

i might buy another 4" inline fan and have both ready to use when needed.

Y

yobbocrack

right now the humidity is o.k with ambient at 42% and in the tent is 53% but the overnight humidity will change its like forecast for 80-90% not something i want.

Y

yobbocrack

actually the AC "dry mode" setting is what its called doesn't do anything in removing humidity in the room so i set it back to cool mode.

Y

yobbocrack

another problem that will happen is branches start leaning outwards and could break i guess if i tie them inwards it would help but it also closes in on the plant and restricts air flow through it.
IMG 20230223 072215 022

IMG 20230223 072132 519

Y

yobbocrack

there is about 20 days left till harvest and i'm giving it enough runoff at waterings with 1.5EC going in and EC comes out regularly at 1.8-2.0EC it could easily increase i have to drop the mix to about 1.0EC just to lower the runoff value.

Y

yobbocrack

If i had followed flairforms recommened dosing/feeding guide chart from the start of 12hr light change this plant would of overdosed on high nutrients by now and if was to continue now with what they recommend this plant would get worst.
But there recommend dosing might work for another plant and environment that's the thing about dosing.

Top Bottom