How's my leaf tip burn going.

• Thread starter yobbocrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yobbocrack

I don't see any serious leaf burn just the tips.
this is the best grow i have done and have managed to keep most of the leaves still good due to adequate watering and backing off the EC input later into flower when most of the weight got put on and it still has grown to a good yield....its sticky as and smells good too i just have to harvest around the right time.

Y

yobbocrack

with at EC input of 0.9 it continues to gain weight and that's with 11hrs light on.

DSCF4892

Y

yobbocrack

here's a funny fact,
I have to get a CT scan on my left leg today because i have "numbness" with it....i hope a sweet gal works on it to make the scan justifiable :)

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
here's a funny fact,
I have to get a CT scan on my left leg today because i have "numbness" with it....i hope a sweet gal works on it to make the scan justifiable :)
I think the level of hot nurse depends on insurance premiums - best of luck sir hahahaha

Y

yobbocrack

I think the level of hot nurse depends on insurance premiums - best of luck sir hahahaha
this service for me is free and the level of competence from this radiology clinic is a reflection of that...there is there paid customers of course they deserve better. I actually had the appointment made for last week but they cancelled it due to the CT machine break down so it was rescheduled for today but when i get there they said CT machine got problems again buts its kinda working...i waited 30mins standing no spare seats i walked out and not going back there again....they tried calling i didn't answer.

Y

yobbocrack

hot nurse
i didn't see any of those...not like the ones i dream about.

i bought these today 6 pack of Bormioli Rocco Fido 5L Jars and they might get delivered by next week, i got 12 of there 2L jars already there frigging nice i think some my soon harvested buds will fit well in a 5L.

Screenshot 2023 03 09 114605

Alb

Alb

i didn't see any of those...not like the ones i dream about.

i bought these today 6 pack of Bormioli Rocco Fido 5L Jars and they might get delivered by next week, i got 12 of there 2L jars already there frigging nice i think some my soon harvested buds will fit well in a 5L.

View attachment 1338805

What was the price of a six pack ?

Y

yobbocrack

I got a text message from the radiology clinic if i was still in the building...i didn't bother to replying they got cameras there to track my where abouts when i left....if they want to know.

Y

yobbocrack

uploading vids to thcfarmer is now slow like 30kbs it was faster before maybe something change.

week 7 and got more orange pistils its getting there

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Nice job, Man
I also followed Dr. MJ Coco recommend feeding schedule in coco hydro with good results,
But haven't try with pure coco ,
Is there any difference between pure coco with coco*perlite.

Screenshot 20230406 110455
Screenshot 20230406 110436
Top Bottom