Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bushmaster15

Bushmaster15

Been nice mid 70's this past week then gonna drop down again a few days in the 60's this coming week.
Sunset

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wild browns and wild rainbows on tap this morning for myself and the grow guy..
Blue bird day a bit chilly but will warm to mid 70s...
Natural therapy sent up some destroyer that is absolutely fabulous will have several cone dubes ready for action. G guy brought these pre roll cone thingies that ya stuff and puff, what will they think of next great innovation..
Were hiking up after chores must cross one swollen river in my drift boat to access gorge will keep most others out as they do not have a way to cross.
Will be epic!!
Farm on, feast on, fiah on!!!
Life be good!!!
Time to go feed my bestie Comet..

jipp

jipp

Wild browns and wild rainbows on tap this morning for myself and the grow guy..
Blue bird day a bit chilly but will warm to mid 70s...
Natural therapy sent up some destroyer that is absolutely fabulous will have several cone dubes ready for action. G guy brought these pre roll cone thingies that ya stuff and puff, what will they think of next great innovation..
Were hiking up after chores must cross one swollen river in my drift boat to access gorge will keep most others out as they do not have a way to cross.
Will be epic!!
Farm on, feast on, fiah on!!!
Life be good!!!
Time to go feed my bestie Comet..

have lots of fun. wish i could be there. :D
chris.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well while you fishin n feastin we will be suffering thru temps round 101 today. Grrrrrrrr Shit man aint even June yet. Been unseasonably warm this year. Was 93 yesterday. Better get my yard work done early and head for the ac.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
And with all the love I can muster, you sukk @chickenman lol just playn. Was over a 100 yesterday and more of the same today. I envy the cool temps and all that water and fishin you get to play in!!!!!
I know I do..lol
Oh man what a day..
a bit tired hiked in and out 7 miles, waded on rocks with felt studded wading boots feets a bit sore.
Local grow guy is out feeding comet his bottle, were totally enjoying some destroyer sent by our friend Natural Therapy we will relax today L G Guy loves it here and we love having him, a refuge for him and others to get away and recharge the energy here is healing, and relaxing..
Good strong coffee a huge joint, some dabs of this and that LGG has all the latest gizmos for get tore up..
Were also in the desert, but at 6200 feet is perfect weather will get over 100 in summer but nice breezy afternoons and cooler evenings..
Sell out we did no regret, we did not know what we would do when we left the city worked out better than our wildest dreams.
Took me a few years to discover the river 10 mins away, a great get away on hot summer days...
From the files breakfast all farm raised..
Breakfast2

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I know I do..lol
Oh man what a day..
a bit tired hiked in and out 7 miles, waded on rocks with felt studded wading boots feets a bit sore.
Local grow guy is out feeding comet his bottle, were totally enjoying some destroyer sent by our friend Natural Therapy we will relax today L G Guy loves it here and we love having him, a refuge for him and others to get away and recharge the energy here is healing, and relaxing..
Good strong coffee a huge joint, some dabs of this and that LGG has all the latest gizmos for get tore up..
Were also in the desert, but at 6200 feet is perfect weather will get over 100 in summer but nice breezy afternoons and cooler evenings..
Sell out we did no regret, we did not know what we would do when we left the city worked out better than our wildest dreams.
Took me a few years to discover the river 10 mins away, a great get away on hot summer days...
From the files breakfast all farm raised..
View attachment 694140
Damn bro that looks delish!!!!

Bushmaster15

Bushmaster15

Well while you fishin n feastin we will be suffering thru temps round 101 today. Grrrrrrrr Shit man aint even June yet. Been unseasonably warm this year. Was 93 yesterday. Better get my yard work done early and head for the ac.
Sounds like the weather I don't miss from Phx. May you stay chilled @jumpincactus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom