Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Wow what a trip,never thought being a vegan would make you more susceptible to altitude issues.My daughter is vegan and has hiked plenty of the higher western peaks along with most of the entire pacific crest trail from mexico to washington with no issues but everest is a whole different world,sad story.
Very sad. I no longer consider Mt. Everest to be of any value, there is just too much traffic, too much trash, too much death and danger, and too many people with too much money sitting around. The stories about the female's mom are sad too.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Very sad. I no longer consider Mt. Everest to be of any value, there is just too much traffic, too much trash, too much death and danger, and too many people with too much money sitting around. The stories about the female's mom are sad too.
Morons, I don't know how anyone can feel much pitty for these kind of people. They knew exactly what they were doing.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Blue bird day woke to morning birdsong looking forward to working with mother earth setting irrigation and planting veggies .
Also hoping to meet up with fellow farmer Boston and family who is headed our way for riverside camping..
thinking having them tomorrow for a farm feast..
Live it up spring has sprung!!!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
OH OH OH!!!!
Outfitting for tomorrows adventure Deep Deep up in the Gunnison gorge.
Will be on the river from 500 am till around 7pm.
Drifting river in me Hyde low boy pro guide drift boat,16.8 feet....
Feast and fish..
Breakfast and an afternoon feast..
Breakfast will be Served 10 am after some fishing at the world famous Kamp howdy...
Plunger coffee, as they call French pressed coffee in New Zealand, mighty strength with thick ass Jersey raw cow cream...
Scrambled eggs with goat cheese and onion...
Fresh side streaky bacon...
Sautéed kale and spinach greens.
Mac and cheese...
Canned peaches in lite syrup..

Afternoon feast...
Weber roasted over lump charcoal whole French culinary type meat chicken stuffed with my special oyster dressing, ...
Garden salad with Poppy seed dressing, my special moms homemade potato salad.
Wife making chocolate Ganauche fudge cake for desert, will bring a gallon of fresh raw goat milk to chug on down..
Will also visit Joe's rock for a session with me mate, Joe Cocker ashes and sprit...
Will be hosting 2 fishing guides from a 5 star resort, younger fellas will be a blast..
Totally stoked!!!!

xavier7995

xavier7995

Happy Birthday!

Getting jazzed to start up this new job on Monday, just a weight that has been lifted off of me. Will miss getting to stay home and hang out with my little guy, but its time to get back to it...gotta make that lego buying money.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy Birthday!

Getting jazzed to start up this new job on Monday, just a weight that has been lifted off of me. Will miss getting to stay home and hang out with my little guy, but its time to get back to it...gotta make that lego buying money.
Congrats man I know ya have been looking for a while

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

headed back in from a early mornin fishing an smokin excursion. I love being in the middle of lake superior just before sunrise dead quiet an baked. Just brings a big smile to my face.. Caught more of a buzz than anything else. Mornin

Wp ss 20160603 0004
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

beautifull 70ps . lookin at my cove molding peakin on edibles about to whip my caulk out......:opps:

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
headed back in from a early mornin fishing an smokin excursion. I love being in the middle of lake superior just before sunrise dead quiet an baked. Just brings a big smile to my face.. Caught more of a buzz than anything else. Mornin
Me wife is from Superior way up north been there???

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

@chickenman I camp once sometimes twice at isle Royale a year. An come February I'm in a little town called Paradise every weekend sledin. Whitefish point an Bay are popular but I haven't been there in years. This is Tequamanon Falls. The water takes on all the multiple color sediments on the river bed. It looks pretty cool when it freezes occasionally.We camped there last year an there's just to many tourists now. All they do is complain, bugs this, cold that, no reception. I don't know why they even bother, 40k on a fifth wheel so they can park in the woods an watch tv??? Watered down. An now days people are soft. But as far as the Canada side of superior, never been, 3 bridges to Canada in Michigan, an u can cross easy, but I'd be in a LOT OF TROUBLE tryin to come back. The pic of the falls here is about 3 hours east of the Mackinac bridge. Not sure what area your misses is from. The bigger cities, (an I use the word bigger loosly) Sault ste Marie an St. Ignace. I love it the further east you go once your in the upper peninsula

WP 20150606 10 28 26 Pro
WP 20150606 10 36 50 Pro
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Whoa..
Ate some caramels from natural therapy last night and a shroom or two.
Fell asleep around 10 did not move till 430.
feel a tad hung over with all the wading, hiking, rowing, casting, feasting, story telling, I had those younins captivated on yesterdays adventure.
Quick check on farm then back to sack...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like there is a dickup in the air down in New Zealand

H

Hookup

103 here today(no dicks),hottest day of the year here and I'm working outside forming a foundation for a veterans grow,lol.
Been trying to hit scoop and yourself in pm but I'm being blocked I guess,oh well.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
103 here today(no dicks),hottest day of the year here and I'm working outside forming a foundation for a veterans grow,lol.
Been trying to hit scoop and yourself in pm but I'm being blocked I guess,oh well.
check in box...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom