Hows this happening?

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gamechanga12

hey everyone I got some new beans that i popped and havent fed them anything but straight water. How am I getting nitrogen toxicity if all they are getting is water right now?

Hows this happening

north knect

north knect

how are u sure its a N toxicity??..like u said no nutes so no N..wat kinda water u using? and wat kinda soil? does the soil have an NPK count? might have use to hot of soil..but prolly woulda showed early off with burns

G

Gamechanga12

I am using Promix BX soil. I use tap water. I am also having the same issue with my other bigger plants in Veg but I obviously feed them always half of what the H16 chart recommends. I can not figure this out it keeps happening I always underfeed but I dont know how this keeps happening.

G

Gamechanga12

What else could make the leaves curl at the tip like that?

north knect

north knect

if your ph is to high it can cause your plants to not take up some nutes and lockout..and if u are checkin ph make sure u di it after u add nutes..i didnt a few weeks ago and got my 2week old seedlings a lil burnt n yellow

north knect

north knect

check out @Seamaidens chart in the infermary for deficiencies..gives details of wat makes leafs curl up and down

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What else could make the leaves curl at the tip like that?
Vapor pressure deficit can and does change leaf position drastically. Also, if you're able to, test that tap for NO3. Up to 40ppm is allowable by EPA standards last time I looked.

Dunge

Dunge

In review:
Seeds into Promix then water only for about six weeks?
I'm surprised they are doing this well.
Might they need some nutrients?

G

Gamechanga12

Vapor pressure deficit can and does change leaf position drastically. Also, if you're able to, test that tap for NO3. Up to 40ppm is allowable by EPA standards last time I looked.

My temp is 76 and the RH is 50. Is this bad?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You may want to up the RH (I'm saying this without looking at a VPD chart).

north knect

north knect

Can you link to the VPD chart you use?
i cant copy n paste the link of this ghetto phone but in forums then cannibis infermary..one of the top sticky not..called charts for decifiencys or sumthin like that lol..i was just on it..havin a huge issue myself..Look at my thread its bad lol..think iv got a virus or somthin with my little one

north knect

north knect

No prob best of luck..hope i get rhe help i NEED now lol.. :banghead:

north knect

north knect

my bad lol..that hart is a VDN..visual diagnoses of nutriet chart ..ubive thwy are talkin about a vapour pressure deficit ..i dont think there is a chart of that on the farm..but im sure sombody has link

Tuku

Tuku

my bad lol..that hart is a VDN..visual diagnoses of nutriet chart ..ubive thwy are talkin about a vapour pressure deficit ..i dont think there is a chart of that on the farm..but im sure sombody has link

The VPD chart is in that thread! Just a few posts down. :)

north knect

north knect

lmao nice..i clearly got sidetracked any didnt finnish reading lol..dame pawn stars distractin melol

Top Bottom