• Thread starter Stoney Macgyver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stoney Macgyver

This is my first 100% Organic Grow. Also my first LST. I'm using Worm
Casting/ Fish Bone Meal Tea, with tap water that is de-chlorinated also the
water is very hard (I think that's why I never had the use for any type of
Cal-Mag through out all my grows), and pH out of tap is 8.0. I run about 6.5.
The big one is my prize girl, shes a real Headband Kush from seed. I was sure
that the Seed was a Legit Headband like I was told. But truth be hold he
smells like the strain exactly, even smells like Headband from different
different towns I've got recently, it's been really popular the past 3 months, Ive got it about 20 times from different places/people. But Im convinced it's the real Headband.
Shes is completely LST, my first time, and unlike what I read, where people only tie down the main stem to achieve more cola's, I went ahead and tied down individual branches so each Cola get the maximum amount of light, the idea of SCROG without the screen.

(The other is not TECHNICALLY mine, but after harvest about 90% of it will be)The smaller on is Obama OG Kush, shes haggard but shes smells dank as shit! She was LST but, she didn't seem to like it very much, so I took off her strings and within a week she recovered almost completely. Shes isn't as big, but if shes like the plant I grew a while back from the same seeds it won't matter, you smoke a bowl then you eat like Rosie O Donald, the you sleep for a hour because your too blitzed.​

How you like?

Hows this look
Hows this look 2
Hows this look 3
Hows this look 4
Hows this look 5
Hows this look 6
Hows this look 7
Hows this look 8
S

Stoney Macgyver

Also they are 6 weeks Flower a this Thursday, and are growing under a 400w HPS

S

Shredder

It looks tasty, good job. Your plants look like there happy. Do you grow in a cabinet? I've seen some great bud grown under 400 W.....shredder

D

djfloms

looks good.... what size light? those look like they will turn out to be some decent nugs.

S

Stoney Macgyver

I grow in a 3'x 20"x 4' tent I made with Black & White Poly. And its a 400w HPS! And thanks! Organic is a lot more time consuming than I thought and smells horrible! But damn I can't wait to taste those buds! They already smells dank!

Abek666

Abek666

Hmmm... looking good and dank only thing i can came up with next time take the one in the smaller container in one of the bigger pots standing next to it they will make more by then. i only test in 4,5 litre pots what is whorth working with the reall deal i think beginns at 10 litre pots especialy in organic's the life needs room also the roots and i think your Lst looks nice, i do it the same way i really like to work with them and a screen never gives me the opurtunity to relocate a plant cause i like it when all parts of all plants get the same amount of light so i rotate them and i work also with a 400w hps and in an atic i rebuild for that purpose nice to see some more 400watters here keep up you nice hobby cu

Abek666

Abek666

are these seed plants or cuts? and btw how long did they get veg?
no offence its looking promissing i whish i had this genes. we all never had a prob with drugs but hate to wait till they mature hehe have a nice day anyway

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

They look nice man. One of my flowering rooms is running right now with 2x400watt hps at week 5 1/2. Abek666 is right about the pot size though. I also incorporate LST and super-cropping in my grow. I have never tied down just the main shoot, unless it is just really small. Even canopy height is what you always want to go for. Good luck with the rest of it man.

-nugzz

T

Toes

nice one Mac G.
getting the hang of training is so fun.... i was drilling holes in my buckets, but, ive been using those big black clamp style paper clips. works so good and, i don't even have to break out the drill.

i like the stalk close up pic. looks like a windswept bonzai.

p.s. looking healthy too.

Abek666

Abek666

on some unstable bagseed genetics i found theres a point of overdoing the suppercroping thing, good stable strains can take big abuse management wise like Lst'ing, mulltiple-topping, suppercroping and heavy pruning in certain stages...

but i not advice the last tek to no one that is not dialed in. I'm gardening since 5 years and i'm still saying i'm devenetly a novice grower and have to learn a lot more till i can say im dialed in so long buddys till later:rollj:

S

Stoney Macgyver

Oh and these are non-brand name seeds, I got a Mad Scientist; Head Band Kush from the club, and my friend grew it. About 2 weeks into flower, almost right after showing female sex it started shpwing hermie traits. He kept it all the way through and its turned out to be dank, but it did have some seeds, but every seed out of it so far are female, so I believe it pollinated itself. Because mine did show some male sex signs but after the 3rd week no more appeared, and no seeds seem to be forming.
I've only been growing for about a year and a half, but I can say I know more about Cannabis than most people who OWN clubs. I've had two Club's ask me for advice on grows. I do also research a lot on this subject though, as I plan to go to college for Botany this coming fall! And learn some Chemistry along the way.

BTW question!

What type of Hash should I go with after the grow?
I can make Butane Hash Oil very well, but I hate how to store it, and how you look like a crack head buying 10 cans of butane.
I have also made Bubble Hash, and I do have access to Bags. But I have only done two runs before with little product at the end and then the other came out very green. Since then I have read a lot on it and have friends show me while they make it. I was going to use a cord drill with a wooden spoon to beat. To get only trichchomes and no chlorophyll. With a 3 bag Bubble Bag brand bags.

So any input? Which is more potent. I know bubble is easier to work with. But does it make a bowl last as long as Oil does? I also have a Eclispe h2o Vaaape. So I don't care about which is easier to smoke alone, because that vape works perfect for Concentrates! Especially with my 2ft Original Kaos! Yes the one on the cover of High Times :)

Thanks for the input!

Latest posts

Top Bottom