How's Your Clone Game ?

• Thread starter bobBitchen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bobBitchen

bobBitchen

rear cuts, 11 dayz, front cut's just added...
Hows your clone game
Hows your clone game 2

bobBitchen

bobBitchen

very nice, I too am 100%, I use non PH'd tap, no gel or powder dip, I do however add 10ml pro tekt & 5 ml KLN to my 3 gal rez.
some strains I get good roots by day 5-7, but I usually let em go to 14... good beards by then, any longer though and Im root knotted and over packed....good thing I guess..lol

MeJuana

MeJuana

After 6 years of perpetual growing using a cloner I have to say my cloning game is solid. I love cloning. I have strains that will root in 3 to 7 days and I have a strain that will not root in less than 30 days. It seems that if the clone takes a ton of time to root it is probably going to be one of my favorite strains, just the way of the universe I guess.

WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

Hey G gnome.... sorry about my wording.

I know when it comes to growing most things are subjective.

What I "meant" to say was that to "me", Root Riots are much more superior then Rapid Rooters. .....

The reason being is that the composted organic materials that Root Riots are made of is woven Much more looser than it's rival causing less moisture to be trapped within or better yet, making them dry out a little quicker allowing roots to develop, form, and penetrate through the medium much quicker ...shedding ample time it takes for clones to take root.

What used to take 10-14 days ....I can now get in a week.

within 4 days after taking cuts is when I generally begin to see roots poking out...but it is only one or two roots at this point..then by day 10 they are all ready to be transplanted after I pick and choose which ones i want to grow out and which ones I throw away.

G gnome

G gnome

Hey G gnome.... sorry about my wording.

I know when it comes to growing most things are subjective.

What I "meant" to say was that to "me", Root Riots are much more superior then Rapid Rooters. .....

The reason being is that the composted organic materials that Root Riots are made of is woven Much more looser than it's rival causing less moisture to be trapped within or better yet, making them dry out a little quicker allowing roots to develop, form, and penetrate through the medium much quicker ...shedding ample time it takes for clones to take root.

What used to take 10-14 days ....I can now get in a week.

within 4 days after taking cuts is when I generally begin to see roots poking out...but it is only one or two roots at this point..then by day 10 they are all ready to be transplanted after I pick and choose which ones i want to grow out and which ones I throw away.

I used both quite a bit and never noticed a difference.

G gnome

G gnome

U know what im gonna do......
Im gonna take a rapid rooter and a root riot, im gonna soak em both in water and weigh em out to make sure theyre holdin the exact same amount of water im gonna wait 3 days and weigh em again.
My hypothesis is theyre gonna be pert near the same. In other words...i dont believe u hahaha

WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

Why not root a few cuttings in each and see which ones root first?

That's what I did a couple years ago .....tested on more then one go round..... and haven't looked back.

And I'm sorry If you don't believe that my clones root faster in Root Riots then in Rapid Rooters...

Lol....That's just ridiculous........

G gnome

G gnome

Why not root a few cuttings in each and see which ones root first?

That's what I did a couple years ago .....tested on more then one go round..... and haven't looked back.

And I'm sorry If you don't believe that my clones root faster in Root Riots then in Rapid Rooters...

Lol....That's just ridiculous........
Apology accepted :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a 99% clone rate, and I use only Ph' ed tap water and I only put cuts directly in a shot glasses. Takes a tad longer than 100-300 dollar machines and oh I forgot to add, I dont use any purchased rooting gels or powders.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

69.00 25 site cloner from amazon. Complete, shipped. Have had 2 running for about 3.5 yrs now. I did drill out the masters a bit for more water flow, and particles get blown out vs stuck. You know, little root bits and shit.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd say in at 99%I just took over 100 cuts this past week and moat have shown roots within 10 days I use rockwool and powder from home depot I ran out of clonex gel and was forced to use dept powder and have never looks back 5 bucks ftw

Top Bottom