How's Your Clone Game ?

• Thread starter bobBitchen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeJuana

MeJuana

I'd say in at 99%I just took over 100 cuts this past week and moat have shown roots within 10 days I use rockwool and powder from home depot I ran out of clonex gel and was forced to use dept powder and have never looks back 5 bucks ftw
I don't like cloneX because if on strains that take a long time to root I feel like it causes brown slime to grow where I painted it. What's this root powder from home depot I wanna try it.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
I used to put cuttings in a glass of water for a day or two before putting them in soil or coco or rockwool, till I forgot a few and left them in the glass and they still rooted. I call it bubbleless cloning :D

Clone

Just tap water, refreshed every week or so, takes about 10-14 days to root. Not always pretty but it works.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't like cloneX because if on strains that take a long time to root I feel like it causes brown slime to grow where I painted it. What's this root powder from home depot I wanna try it.
I can't remember the name off the top but its like the only one they sell here

bobBitchen

bobBitchen

I'v used Lighthouse ? (I believe ) powder from home depot when I use root plugs

ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

Good ol Dip'N Grow never fails
45° the stem
1/8" deep cross on bottom
Scrape a lil off outer layer that is to be dipped
15x concentration
Dip for 5-8 secs
Root riot cubes in dome under single T12
Remove dome once daily and lightly mist cuttings
10 clones 100% in 7 days
image-jpg.608714

xavier7995

xavier7995

Snip with dirty scissors, scrape outer layer off bottom of stem and do 45 degree angle cut, dip n grow or not, into some damp coco in a opaque plastic cup. I just put another plastic cup on top for a week or so to hold humidity. 95% success rate, still take way more than I can use so just give them to anyone that wants some.

Latest posts

Top Bottom