Howzit Farmers

• Thread starter buttonpusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buttonpusher

buttonpusher

Hi all,

Just moved to the mainland from the Big Island. Going to try the indoor thing with one of those grow tents.
Got some "Sweet Tooth" from Barneys farm started and they are really skyrocketing! Anyone have experience with this strain?

Thanks, BP:smiley_joint:

F

Fear

I have XXX which is chem x sweetooth. I haven't finished any yet but they are some of the best looking outdoor plants I've seen. Love the Sun. Oh and welcome to the farm.

S

Stringer Bell

welcome fellow FBI You choose the right place great peps here tons of info and the best genetics :smiley_joint: I soon will be making the move to the mainland aswell time to help more people and spread the aloha :damnhippie:

buttonpusher

buttonpusher

Awesome guys, I post some pics of my little ones.'bout ready to turn the lights to 12/12.
CYa
BP

mace

mace

Big island? you lucky SOB. I hope you feel daring enough to try some outdoor hazes' in your future. I hear the equator is where it's mother fucking at, bra.

I say bra cause you better get used to hearing it in hawaii.

buttonpusher

buttonpusher

That's right bradda...We say "mo betta da kind bust chest buds " on the Big Island, Kona style.

BP

buttonpusher

buttonpusher

No beans....sorry, Things are still a little uptight with the medical MJ over there. So I'm very happy with the situation over here. Can't wait to try some of the goodies on THCbay:smiley_joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom