Howzzit Everyone!

• Thread starter Alekiboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alekiboy

Aloha Everyone!
Joining THC Farmer from the Hawaiian Islands :)
I'm hoping to gain some knowledge from fellow outdoor growers and hopefully I can return the favor with some of my own knowledge...
I am fortunate to live here and to be able to take advantage of the three additional growing seasons that we get between long seasons :cool0010:

Mahalo
Alekiboy

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Alekiboy :hi

mace

mace

Welcome to the farm, hopefully we can get some island genetics on here. I love sativas :-D

A

Alekiboy

Thanks for the welcome guys...
I would love to get back to growing sativas but we have to be concerned about 12+ foot hazes as we have about 6 more months until the "Iron Birds" stop intruding in our airspace!
Hopefully we can get some of the genetics here on our island :) EVERYTHING grows well here :)

I look forward to learning all that I will learn here..

Greyskull

Greyskull

aloha howzit, bradda?

how are you avoiding our good friends green harvest?
i am contemplating moving back and continuing my work but indoors is sooo hard there with costs & reliablity (island losing power)...

been thinking of buying a green house to put on the property but think it might as well be a big ass bullseye

up country living but still what do you think is growing in one when you go by it?

mahalo

A

Alekiboy

aloha howzit, bradda?

how are you avoiding our good friends green harvest?
i am contemplating moving back and continuing my work but indoors is sooo hard there with costs & reliablity (island losing power)...

been thinking of buying a green house to put on the property but think it might as well be a big ass bullseye

up country living but still what do you think is growing in one when you go by it?

mahalo

Howzzit Greyskull,
Good News it that the funding for Operation Green Harvest ends July 1st... Maybe sooner once our wonderful President appoints someone to head the DEA that will implement his policies...
Obama wants to respect states rights so that's good news to those of us in MMJ states.. Those that aren't need to find out how they can change things in their state...

If you are gonna move here
Bra I would suggest the Big Island...
they just voted the law to make growing and possessing the lowest priority.. Also if you have medical permit you can grow up to 24 plants without concern... other Islands it is limited to 7, 3 mature... Plus you can find 3/2 house on 3 acres for under 250k, since real estate and the economy in general are plummeting. I will eventually get a house there too when I get off of Oahu.. See ya Neighbor :)

Alekiboy

Greyskull

Greyskull

big island to much like so cal man.
oahu so much better....
maui is where its at.....

JULY 1? Hmmmmm.....

24 plants! wow thats way more than what I saw last I looked (it was wack... something like 3 plants/3oz max). stay safe man.

Top Bottom