the suspense is killin me i wanna see them bud lookin good bro

F

funkfarmer

Mosca, how long do the sonic fly take to finish? Thanks.- funkfarmer

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
The Sonics are FAST! They finish around 55days. I have some purdy shots of Sonic buds-- will post them soon...

Cheers!

F

funkfarmer

Can i get sonic fly seeds w/o buying the fly pack? Im already purchacing c99 bx1s, but would like to get some of the sonic fly. Thanks....funkfarmer

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey H.R Thanks for posting the pics,ecspecialy the last picture..Thats exactly like mine. Mosca, do know what kind of nutrient def would cause that???? Bud pics of S.F would be great ...thanks for the help guys..Jimi

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey all, How are things going??..Took a few cuts, and pics today..There comeing around nicely...I may start 12/12 pretty soon(i need BUD)...I think i got 3 cindys and 1 SonFly..heres a few pics...Jimi:smiley_joint:

100 2600
100 2601
100 2602
100 2603
100 2604
M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Hola HR & Jimih! Those look stellar bro! Jimih those babys are PHAT! Nice work.

The variegation I believe is tied to the P &/or K nute levels because this traits seems to go away in flowering.

How are they smelling? Many growers are saying both smell of Pineapples, but the Cinderella 99 REEKS of Pineapples! Interested in hearing your thoughts HR & Jimih.

be well & be safe,

MOsca

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you Mosca,Things are starting to take off now,,I added EarthJuice Meta-K, to my reg nutes(purebled grow,a littles bloom and cal-mag)...I also srayed spray and grow (iron and zinc) and once added E.J microblast, for some secondary nutes...I noticed the variegation disappearing after the meta-K or a dose of potassium.. All the plants have a great smell when rubbing,but one of them has the strongest smell man, im bad at describeing,,but i would have to say very strong pineappley or a fruity smell for sure..This plant was marked,,and will not go into flower until i see roots comeing from the fresh clones..Im pumped on seeing the outcome of this one..Thanks again for makeing these available Mosca,,Ill keep you all posted...stay stoned Jimi

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope all is Ok, with ya Hr...Heres an update a few days over 2wks,, i ended up with 3females out of the 4,,and i think the three are c-99s...heres one of them...Jimi

100 2651
100 2652
100 2661
E

easypleasie

Nice to see these flowering :) Looking good my friend! Is that a big bug in the 2nd pic? lol

My c99 have been in flower for the same amount of time! I might have to take some pics to compare buds so you'll know if it's Cindy or not :)

Mind if I post a few pics up? I need to take some shots of them at lights on. Been a while since I took any pics of my girls.

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes good eyes Easy , Every Fly pk comes with a fly, He just landed right before the shot,its a warm day here so the flys are out.. Maybe it is a Son Fly plant,,(J.K) but if you post some pics to compare that would be great of ya,,I didnt start this thread,,Highrollhier did,, he said the more pics the merier so I dont think he would mind.Jimi

E

easypleasie

LOL I get confused trying to follow so many threads! Thought it was your thread for a moment since you're the only one posting pics! haha where's highroller anyways? He should be flowering his out now.

Top Bottom