hr's SSSDH x Jack Herrer #22 test grow

• Thread starter highroller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

uefear

These are growing very similar to my Karmas Jack. Good to see that the genetics are stable and consistent. Great work my friend and a big thank you to Karma for lettin people test his awesome genetics.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys. You're right Tom...this is the point where they get enough mass to put on sizable gains in growth very quickly.
Since I've decided to not top, fim, lst or any other techinique, I'm going to resist letting them grow too big before flipping them to 12/12. (very hard for me to do..lol) I should be repotting to 3 gallon pots here shortly. Soon after that I'll be flipping them as I anticipate a pretty healthy stretch. I'm not gonna let them get over a foot tall in veg as I don't want 6 -7 foot monsters on my hands.
Mosca, if you have any suggestions or comments, I'd appreciate them.

K

Karma Genetics

Highroller they are looking very nice, I think your doing good to let them flower a litle early as i expect a decent stretch.

I also realy enjoy you flowering them without any lst ore topping, This will shoe the treu plants structure.

Thanks.

mack 10

mack 10

yeah,i'd repot let them root abit then fiip, looking forward to this!!

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
I should have said Karma in the above post, not Mosca. My bad. I'm to do a test for him as well. Oh well, too late to edit it out now. Sorry, I'm gettin a little burnt at my age. lol.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok well....the gas company came today to move my meter from the basement to the outside of the house. So yesterday was a complete teardown and I just finished getting it all back together. The plants look a little weak at the moment, but I'm sure they'll look better tomorrow now that they are back under the proper light. Had em stashed in a room with just ambient light from a couple of windows. What a pain in the ass, but at least the meter is outside now.
There will be no update this weekend because I am going out of state to attend my son's graduation from college. (smart kid...he earned a 4 year bachelors degree in 2 years) I will be gone for a week. I have a friend looking out, and I'm thankful to her, but I'm sure the plants will miss my presence as I theirs. I hate doing this, because nobody takes care of them like I do...
I'm hoping for the best tho. she has done it before and has been totally prepped....ugh...
Anyhoo, see y'all when I get back.

B

BiggerTom

Sending you and your ladies good Karma from the Central Valley.
KUDOS on your son's graduation! Quite an impressive accomplishment.:party0042:

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok then...been a busy last week or so. Day 37 from seed. Missed last weekends update because I was away. On a side note, my son graduated second in his class (Salutorian?) with honors including perfect attendance, micro economics and one that skips my mind right now...Anyhoo, great visit. He's a good son and I'm always very proud of him.
Back to the update....The plants did well for the most part while I was gone. Overwatering stunted #4 and turned it all yellow. A check of the roots revealed some browning most likely due to suffocation in an anaerobic environment. The rest did well however. Even the runt #8 is comin around.
I transplanted to 3 gallon pots on the 11th. I put them into the flowering room as well except for #4 and #8. I'm going to let them catch up a bit. If #4 doesn't revive I'll cull it. They were given 20ml Pura Vida Grow, 10 ml Bio Heaven and 12 ml Voodoo Juice per gallon of water for feed. All in all doing well. The ones put to flower were between 13 and 17 inches tall after transplant. Probably lost a couple inches during the transplant as I like to pull the first set of branches and bury them a little deeper. Dunno why...I have always done it that way.
Pics. Side shot, top shot and a few with measurements following some of them.
Hope you like Karma. (sorry no pic studio yet)

Karmatest5 8 13 004
Karmatest5 8 13 005
Karmatest5 8 13 009
Karmatest5 8 13 010
Karmatest5 8 13 011
Karmatest5 8 13 012
Karmatest5 8 13 014
Karmatest5 8 13 015 1
Karmatest5 8 13 025
Karmatest5 8 13 026
Karmatest5 8 13 016
Karmatest5 8 13 017
Karmatest5 8 13 018
Karmatest5 8 13 020
Karmatest5 8 13 021
Karmatest5 8 13 022
Karmatest5 8 13 023
Karmatest5 8 13 024
Karmatest5 8 13 027
Karmatest5 8 13 028
Karmatest5 8 13 029
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah man...thanks Karma. Your seed is performing really nice thus far.
On the 11th when the 6 were transplanted they were anywhere from 13" for the shortest to 17" for the tallest. Now, 4 days later, the shortest is 18" and the tallest 23". They are looking very healthy IMO. Real nice shade of green and no issues. No indications yet with regards to sex.

T

thehaunt

Plants look great. Cannot wait for some smoke reports on this strain. the genetics are definitely bomb.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Day 44 from seed.
Little update without pics for now just to tell you plants #3, #6, #7 are males and will most likely be culled. Plants #1, #2, and #5 are confirmed females. Height ranges from 23" to 31". I took pics, but the wife has the camera cord with her so I can't upload them now. Plants #4 and #8 are to be transplanted this weekend and put to flower. They were slackin so they got a little more veg time. Not the genetics, but #4 was overwatered while I was on vacation and #8 was the one that had trouble shucking the seed shell. #4 may be culled as it's not recovering very well.
Anyhoo....a more comprehensive report with pics this weekend. Thanks to those that are following along....Somebody is following along right??? lol.:wondering

edited to add a couple pics of the males. The fans are a little droopy and the new growth is a little yellowish because I took them out of the room two days ago when I sexed them. They've been in a very low light area. They were culled after the photo op.

Karmatest6 8 20 001
Karmatest6 8 20 002
Karmatest6 8 20 003
Karmatest6 8 20 004
Karmatest6 8 20 005
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Day 48. Day 13 of flower for plants #1, #2, and #5.
#4 was culled as it refused to recover and was becoming a source of aggravation. #8 was transplanted and at 14" tall is doing well and put to flower. Plants #1, #2 and #5 are starting to show flowers in earnest now. They are anywhere from 34" to 36" tall. Still doing well. I backed off on the ferts as I was seeing a little curl in the margins of the fan leaves, so they've been getting just plain water for the last 3 waterings. No tip burn, but they were getting close to the threshold. Nice turgor in the leaves...pointing up at a 45 degree angle just like I like 'em. I would classify these as a light to medium feeder so far. The worm castings, compost and two feedings have handled the stretch well enough. I'll be starting flower ferts here next watering I think. A couple pics. Hope you like.

Karmatest7 8 24 001
Karmatest7 8 24 002
Karmatest7 8 24 003
Karmatest7 8 24 005
Karmatest7 8 24 008
Karmatest7 8 24 012
Karmatest7 8 24 013
Karmatest7 8 24 014
Karmatest7 8 24 016
Karmatest7 8 24 018
Karmatest7 8 24 022
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Tom, Haunt, Karma, and Mack for commenting. :anim_44:

Day 48. Day 13 of flower for plants #1, #2, and #5.
#4 was culled as it refused to recover and was becoming a source of aggravation. #8 was transplanted and at 14" tall is doing well and put to flower. Plants #1, #2 and #5 are starting to show flowers in earnest now. They are anywhere from 34" to 36" tall. Still doing well. I backed off on the ferts as I was seeing a little curl in the margins of the fan leaves, so they've been getting just plain water for the last 3 waterings. No tip burn, but they were getting close to the threshold. Nice turgor in the leaves...pointing up at a 45 degree angle just like I like 'em. I would classify these as a light to medium feeder so far. The worm castings, compost and two feedings have handled the stretch well enough. I'll be starting flower ferts here next watering I think. A couple pics. Hope you like.

edited to say...I don't know how I double posted. Some editing came out on the second post tho, so I'm just gonna leave it. Stoner......:damnhippie:

K

Karma Genetics

Good job Highroller, i now they can be a litle picky on food, thats the SSSDH in it.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
To my knowledge, I've never grown anything with Haze in it so I was kinda shootin in the dark there. I know the Sour Diesel can be a bit picky tho. I think I caught it in time before they suffered too badly. The newer growth is right where it should be IMO. I've got a feeling these things are going to put out some hefty buds if I get them dialed in just right.

What do you think Karma?? Are you satisfied with the grow report so far? You have anything you would like to see changed, added or anything? I want to make sure you're happy with the way it's being done. :smiley_joint:

K

Karma Genetics

Bro i love this thread. keep doing it like you do, i am very happy....

Top Bottom