HS plantlife

• Thread starter 1Islandguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1Islandguy

1Islandguy

First time grower being from a rural area not alot of choice when it comes to growing supplys but i did manage to find this stuff localy any thought on it does it have everything a plant needs and should i add other stuff to it
Hs plantlife

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
What brand is it? Why not just order whatever you need off amazon?
You will want to look at the NPK ratio of the product you decide to use.
Nitrogen-N
Phosphorus- P
Potassium- K
Vegging you want a higher nitrogen and phosphorus levels and flowering you want higher potassium levels.
So for a vegging plant you would use something that has a ratio of let’s say 12-8-4
And flowering you would want something close to the opposite ratio. 4-8-12
Again these are just examples of npk ratios they will vary from brand to brand and type to type

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

First time grower being from a rural area not alot of choice when it comes to growing supplys but i did manage to find this stuff localy any thought on it does it have everything a plant needs and should i add other stuff to it View attachment 995729
Looks fine for soil. I wouldn't use it in hydro because of the amount of ammonia sourced nitrogen but looks good for soil.

1Islandguy

1Islandguy

brand is hs plantlife EasyGrow + its an outdoor grow in soil so far it seems to be working ok

DSC 0605
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

brand is hs plantlife EasyGrow + its an outdoor grow in soil so far it seems to be working ok
Beautiful bro 😍. Yeah in terms of ratios it looks good and probably serve ya we'll start to finish

Top Bottom