Hso Blue Dream Dwc

• Thread starter Dick Terpene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I very much hope so,

Got them in their new home already not the best pic but it's the best an iPhone can take.

Let's go scrogging.
Bro if you can nurse them till the roots hit water
Your home free..
That's the hardest part!

Like riding a bike

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Yep, they be getting a top feed until the roots hit home. Rockwool cubes tend to dry out too quickly in my situ so the 'pops' are helping me manage this.

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Quick update before bedtime (their bedtime, not mine)

Just for information sakes, here's my setup,
1.2x1.6 scrognet (Home made)
Oxypot 4.
2x Hailea Double output pumps running four golf balls.
125mm RVK in.
125mm RVK out.
Carbon Filter.
ONA Duct.
GSE Temp humidity and neg. pressure controller.
Gavita 600w SE on heavy duty Rope Ratchets.
Remote Stat controlled oil filled heater.
Hydor Nute Heater 150w.

Temp and humid display.
Nute Temp display.

Blue lab Truncheon
Blue lab PH pen

Plant Magic DWC specific nutes
Rock Resinator
Terpinator
CX Veg boost
CX Bloom boost
CX Headmasta

In Reserve.

Silver Bullet Roots
Shogun Cal Mag
Shogun PK9/18
GH Ripen
AN flawless finish

IMG 1744
Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Quick update, second set of true leaves today.

Eight days from dry seed in packaging.

#winning

IMG 1745
Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

11 days in and we have roots down in the water in 2/4 spots.

I must say I'm impressed with the speed of these HSO beans.

No photos yet, will follow with them

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

All 4 are down into the water now.

Time for lift off, water has hit 23c but is a steady 5.8ph. Got the silver bullet in the Rez until it cools down a little.

Tonight's project is a silver bubble wrap jacket for the Rez to try and combat heat gains from the gavita, boy do them reflectors get hottt!!!

Will report back once some forum worthy pictures are available.

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

I was gonna go with a premade net, but I needed bespoke due to size. Plus I can't be untangling them things outta the packet. I end up going all beast on it and ripping it upp!

fatawa

fatawa

I was gonna go with a premade net, but I needed bespoke due to size. Plus I can't be untangling them things outta the packet. I end up going all beast on it and ripping it upp!
i just use twine,$3=500ft...u ever rock stadium trellis's? @dick terp..never use premade ones.there jokes and its for novice scroggers imo..a loose net is nothing and defeats purpose..supose to suport branches and that cant b done on a loose ass net.and the premade nets usualy hav like 4" squares which is stupid too..2" for primo weaves and max tops

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

i just use twine,$3=500ft...u ever rock stadium trellis's? @dick terp..never use premade ones.there jokes and its for novice scroggers imo..a loose net is nothing and defeats purpose..supose to suport branches and that cant b done on a loose ass net.and the premade nets usualy hav like 4" squares which is stupid too..2" for primo weaves and max tops

No never tried a stadium, any good??

fatawa

fatawa

If u ever get the space and its relevant for u...it by far produces more then reg style scrog(providing you truly weave threw veg which most dnt).this was last fall for me.4plants,3wkveg,8.5wkflip(strain is 90's ww).im pissd i lost the rest of pics.i was tieing tops on wings to light,across otherside of net.

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

So I kinda made a reflective too sheet for my tank. To be honest it's a little FIM with the hole centres, but it's gotta be better than nothing.

IMG 1768
Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Quick update, seem to be really taking off now.

Do people generally maintain 5.8ph or let it ride through the range to 6.5 then reset??

TIA.

IMG 1785
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Quick update, seem to be really taking off now.

Do people generally maintain 5.8ph or let it ride through the range to 6.5 then reset??

TIA.
Fluctuation is key, ph changes everyday, start at 5.8 rise to maybe 6.2. Using silica stablizes your ph, sometimes I'll go weeks with the same 6.0 ph. Used to change my five gallon buckets every weekend....F THAT, I just give more nutes when I need to. Plants are looking great!

Top Bottom