HST LST and Topping for first time but 5th indoor grow

• Thread starter MummyTummyRumblyHumbly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MummyTummyRumblyHumbly

MummyTummyRumblyHumbly

First time trying to HST method. I did it a few weeks after topping. One was done today and the other a few days ago. I didn't break skin so im sure I'll get the wooden knuckle in a week or more. These are also tied down every which way lol. Being grown under LED (lights on in this photo). I have them running 24 hours light for veg. Hoping to see some real result in the harvest department given I'm successfully trying these methods. This is my first grow using this type of LED (Non purple lights smh) so hoping that also plus a part. This is also day 26 after being planted from seed. I've done quite a bit of pruning as well as foliage spray.

Hst lst and topping for first time but 5th indoor grow
Hst lst and topping for first time but 5th indoor grow 2
Hst lst and topping for first time but 5th indoor grow 3
Hst lst and topping for first time but 5th indoor grow 4
Hst lst and topping for first time but 5th indoor grow 5
Hst lst and topping for first time but 5th indoor grow 6
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
First time trying to HST method. I did it a few weeks after topping. One was done today and the other a few days ago. I didn't break skin so im sure I'll get the wooden knuckle in a week or more. These are also tied down every which way lol. Being grown under LED (lights on in this photo). I have them running 24 hours light for veg. Hoping to see some real result in the harvest department given I'm successfully trying these methods. This is my first grow using this type of LED (Non purple lights smh) so hoping that also plus a part. This is also day 26 after being planted from seed. I've done quite a bit of pruning as well as foliage spray.
Keep tying her off as they shoot up

sambapati

sambapati

Calling James Bondage 0007

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Hope this one will help you.
(I'm a “lazy” grower)

MummyTummyRumblyHumbly

MummyTummyRumblyHumbly

Here is one of a few wooden knuckles. I know this isn't a big deal but I'm really glad I got the technique down. I've tied down a bit more. Until they at least start hitting the rim of the bag.

IMG 20200803 135328
Top Bottom