htg supply

• Thread starter gmcjr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kr0n1x

Htg

Never bought a tent, but the rest of their products and prices are solid. Got some T5's and wall fans etc from them. fast shipping and super helpful folks.

F

farmin

Yes, I bought the original, and it is so superior, it is cool, it is SEALED nearl lIGHT WISE for sure, it is pitch black inside, and it is perfect for my needs, VERY high quality, metal frame, thick THICK thick with phat zippers

C

caperfarmer902

I Bought my 400watt aircooled digital light kit from htg, along with my cloneing stations, heat matts, and my 8 plant hydroponic system a DWC, everyting turned out to be unreal, wicket fast shipping to canada, and built to last quility wizee!!

G

gmcjr

Thanks guys ! ive got some of there electronic stuff , i was just wondering about there tents. They seem like a good deal if the quality is as good as there other.

F

farmin

they're a great deal,

they feel thick and strong, to me. for example if I bought a Jansport daypack backpack, I would call that material thin.

this material is thick. it is like two jansports, maybe three.

noticably thicker.

thick zippers, like not on a backpack but on a super duty duffle bag. I don't know. just really thick fat zippers, too. I've used mine since I bought it, for about three months now,

superior all the way around, great utilization of light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom