• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Plants only like 2’ y’all he is wide, like 3-4’

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Hope it’s female! I had a kush throw a leaf about 11” across! As a baby, I was like yeah, till the fucker dropped nuts! Lol, I kept him as a breeder, he is dropping some pollen here soon, gonna cross with a pure haze I have in flower.
Ya it's a girl, have no pics of it tho. Fem seeds. Haven't got into the regs yet.

Natureboy43

Natureboy43

Hope it’s female! I had a kush throw a leaf about 11” across! As a baby, I was like yeah, till the fucker dropped nuts! Lol, I kept him as a breeder, he is dropping some pollen here soon, gonna cross with a pure haze I have in flower.
It should be, it came as feminized seed from ILGM.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
It should be, it came as feminized seed from ILGM.
Well “feminized “ doesn’t always mean it will be female, there are instances where u will pop a male, but the chances are very low. Check and keep an eye out for it. I’ve had about and 20-80 ratio male to female from all fem seeds. They do happen.

Reactions: Ina
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'll bump this thread with a shot of my GOD bud. This was the only seedling out of 12 that survived an accidental dry out situation when they were germinating. Luckily it's got female preflowers, because with the robust growth I thought it was gonna be male.

it's leaves are even bigger now, this was a couple weeks ago.

20190625 213725

G

grassmania22

Anyone give me quick answer to why I have such huge fan leaves. No pics but these things are huge. I'm 6foot 2 with some big paws on me and these leaves make my hand look small. Centre leaf is about three fingers wide. Just curious.
I don't see a bad thing here. you are lucky, keep it this way.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Well “feminized “ doesn’t always mean it will be female, there are instances where u will pop a male, but the chances are very low. Check and keep an eye out for it. I’ve had about and 20-80 ratio male to female from all fem seeds. They do happen.
A male plant can't really result from a female plant since there are simply no male genetics to be found or used. I'm not saying that a female can't produce male flowers, since that is where most initial feminized seeds originated from, before silver and other compounds were used. Truthfully, what is the difference between a female that displays male flowers, or a supposed male from feminized seeds? I'm willing to bet that some of the feminized seeds that produce males are simply the result of non intentional pollination, such as carried on clothing, insects, wind, etc. To be a male, you need the male chromosome, which isn't found in female plants without a mutation or something. Males aren't necessary for making seeds or flowers, but females won't make a male without the genetic information to do so.

Gbonds

Gbonds

I’ve always had massive fan leaves on my bubble bucket hydro. After 32 years of growing that way they still impress me especially when a 8-12 inch plant produces leaves this big

8424AD40 BD2B 4CBA A6A0 BE5F9EB37DDF
5CC2BA70 E8CE 460F B137 3DE0B8248814
E87DCFDD 0931 4DEC 909F B73D52A34481
19923556 6878 4D11 B453 6AABB875F0A4
C80069F8 5C7D 4C35 B901 5DFD44DACAF9
AD429F75 9C5A 4934 8833 E175F7352EFF
Top Bottom