Huge learning curve coming, setting up my weekend home in the Yoop!

• Thread starter bongpullr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongpullr

bongpullr

Hey guys/gals, old dirt farmer here coming back to the place where it all started for me. The Forums!
Over 10 years ago I learned almost everything I know from HG420(gone), Planet Ganja(gone) and The Canna Cabana(I dont remember my log in)! Although over the past what....10-15 years I haven't even looked at a cannabis forum. Just been laying low doing my personal soil basement grow and throwing a few in the bushes over summer. Life has been good!
But It's time for the Michigan Tax sale and I'm in the market! If I dont get anything there I will be purchasing something very quickly after. And living in Wisconsin I'll only be running up to the Yoop on the weekends. Yeah, that doesn't work with soil growing.... Sooooo I guess its time to learn reservoirs, automation and I'm thinking NFT.? Ive been doing everything pretty much the same for many years and this new path is creating a bit of anxiety. Stoked to set up a larger and more production minded space never the less.
Anyway, that's a bit about me and why I'm back in the forums and looking to learn it all over again! Can't wait to get to know some of ya'll!
Peas, B.P.

Huge learning curve coming setting up my weekend home in the yoop
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Welcome! Be sure and post your adventures in a grow journal so we can -root- for you!

Top Bottom