HUH??what's with the holes?

• Thread starter mtbb333
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mtbb333

hi people:

this is real quick on the chance someone knows what this is. My best guess is soil that is too acidic. I have treated with dolomite lime foliar spray. Grown outdoors in soil enhanced with peat and vermiculite plus a bag of triple mix. any quick ideas?? Appreciate any help.

Thanks, mtbb

Picture 044jpg
M

MADISM

That looks like bugs are eating your plant. Caterpillars maybe? Its definitely a bug and not a nute problem.

L

likeakite

Yeah man, you should see some stoned bugs out there somewhere. If you find any bugs...eat em'. Good protein AND a buzz at the same time. HAHA, kidding, dont eat them.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
flea beatles, some sort of neem oil based pesticide should deter them, Peace

M

mtbb333

Thanks for the input people. Are you sure it's bugs?? 'Cause even on the new growth there are brown spots and crinkly leaves. check this pic out.......I thought bugs at first and sprayed with nettle tea and garlic. I'll definitely try the neem. It is really out there in the wildeness and bugs are certainly there in force so I hope you're right. Other than that the plants are growing like weeds ;)

Thanks again

PS...any formula for neem to water mixture for the spray??

Picture 041
S

shdowlkr

These outdoor plants? slightly resembles Slug damage. Put a bowl of beer at the base of your plants one night, come back the next day and see who ya caught.

If its slugs, you can wrap the base of the stem in a copper wrap that will keep them from climbing up..

Top Bottom