Humboldt County Freakshow first grow. What are these genetics?!🤯

• Thread starter Budfarmer21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budfarmer21

Not my first grow, but my first time growing something with such strange genetics. Anybody ever grown Freakshow before?
Femenized seed/photo period
Started germination 14 days ago
Tips and tricks for how to get this lady to her full potential?

Humboldt county freakshow first grow what are these genetics
Humboldt county freakshow first grow what are these genetics 2
Redneckx

Redneckx

Hey there, it really seems like you got a damn Freakshow there!
Would be great if that's wanted from the breeder and not any suspicious inbred formities...
I'll be watch this crazy witch grow now matter what, please keep us updated.😈
Happy Valentine's

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You might be able to contact,Hi-elevation genetics, and ask the guy who created it your questions. looks like the seeds are a lot cheaper now than they were a couple of years ago with HSC. 40 bucks for six regs it is quite reasonable

B

Budfarmer21

Hey there, it really seems like you got a damn Freakshow there!
Would be great if that's wanted from the breeder and not any suspicious inbred formities...
I'll be watch this crazy witch grow now matter what, please keep us updated.😈
Happy Valentine's
I’m pretty sure she was bred to be this way. I’m excited to watch her grow!

B

Budfarmer21

You might be able to contact,Hi-elevation genetics, and ask the guy who created it your questions. looks like the seeds are a lot cheaper now than they were a couple of years ago with HSC. 40 bucks for six regs it is quite reasonable
I actually got it as a freebie when I ordered some seeds from Seedsman a while ago, just decided to pop her in the ground recently. I’ve been around marijuana growing my whole life but have never seen a plant like this, I love it! Hopefully the high is as cool as the plant

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If you want to find out the particulars, Google, high elevation Genetics. Shapeshifter is the one responsible for it! And as far as I know, it might be the only place you can still get it. I picked up some about a month ago.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Freak show! Cannabis lusus monstra! Deformed, cannabis, monster! Lol! Yours is on the list also! Anyone that is looking to get any make sure you check out high elevation, genetics! I think it’s Shapeshifters web site! Don’t pay too much! I think mine were $80 for 13 seeds! And three freebies! I don’t think HSC carries them anymore! Have fun! I don’t know how to link! Sorry about the duplicate! I know better than to try and get rid of one! Will just fall deeper and deeper into the abyss!😅
IMG 3051
IMG 3051

F

fishmon

Freak show! Cannabis lusus monstra! Deformed, cannabis, monster! Lol! Yours is on the list also! Anyone that is looking to get any make sure you check out high elevation, genetics! I think it’s Shapeshifters web site! Don’t pay too much! I think mine were $80 for 13 seeds! And three freebies! I don’t think HSC carries them anymore! Have fun! I don’t know how to link! Sorry about the duplicate! I know better than to try and get rid of one! Will just fall deeper and deeper into the abyss!😅View attachment 2137482View attachment 2137482
Thanks. I had no idea. Just thought I had a mutant. My niece gifted me a variety of photo seeds awhile back as she only does autos anymore and this was one of them.

Top Bottom