Humboldt Express outdoors and lovin it....

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gooey

looking good man thanks for sharing, what type of soil and nutrients are you using? take it easy

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Super Soil no nutes at all, only well water..

Tex

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey TK,

thanks for the pictures buddy. Means allot to me and I'm very greatful to you. Nice to see the outside girl is rocking. Hopefully, next year I will be outdoors in the soil. That super soil is really doing well. It's funny, how you just use that well water. That super soil and well water is just perfect.

You surely have those magic hands. Thanks for sharing and I'll hit you up in pm soon. Been super sick and wanted your 2-cents on a cross I might do. If I don't die soon, lol

Take care and thanks again for the updates. Can't wait to see them before the cut.
Later,
BG

T

TreFarmer

Super Soil no nutes at all, only well water..

Tex

Hey Kid,
I like this approach! Been trying it indoors but I got two sours that are yellowing a bit goibg into flower. Any suggestions to encourage uptake of what is there? I lightly molasses every watering. ( every 3-days)
Back to the drawing board, But, you give me hope Bruh!
Mad Rep homie!

T

TreFarmer

Here is an update...she is about 7ft round and easin into flower

A monster!!!

Tex

WHERE'S THE MONSTERS? LOL
:pimp:
:anim_19:pimp shit homie pimp shit!!
You don't even have to mow the "other" grass:)

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Kid,
I like this approach! Been trying it indoors but I got two sours that are yellowing a bit goibg into flower. Any suggestions to encourage uptake of what is there? I lightly molasses every watering. ( every 3-days)
Back to the drawing board, But, you give me hope Bruh!
Mad Rep homie!

Might need to top dress them with a bit more super soil to finish them out strong

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I start hittin them with high phospho bat guano right about now and 1 capfull of superthrive, then only the guano once a week till the end..

Tex

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That girl is bushy as fuck, Tex! Keep it green my friend. Just water and dirt. That's right folks! Lol

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Those are some killer bushes TK.

I wish my backyard looked like that!

Good luck in the coming months and thanks for sharing.

RC

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice work TK - cant wait to see these stack on the buds

symbiote420

symbiote420

That last pic is so inspiring Tex, good luck bro lemme know if you need help trimming lol.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here she is this morning....7 foot shrubbery

HE 25
HE 26
Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey TK,

the girl is looking good. I hope she finishes up outside. This girl should do really well. Like the size of her and from the pictures. Looks like she's going to form up pretty nice. Thanks again for sharing the pictures. Can't wait to see her in about a month. She's going to be packing on the weight. Let me know how see smells. I'm wondering how the soil will effect her. Thanks again and take care.
Later,
BG

homebrew420

homebrew420

Nice work as always Tex. I would imagine that HEx should finish outdoors here. Have you flowered this pheno before? Both the phenos we run are 100% finished in 7.5 weeks.
wish you the best. That bitch is huge.

Peace

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey TK!

Any chance of a update picture of the girl? I bet she's almost done or close to it. Would love to see some updated pictures. Hope all is well.
Take care,
BG

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here she is today, really kickin into gear, turnin pink...

7ft round, I had to supercrop the shit out of the top to keep her under the fence line..

Tex

DSCN3894
DSCN3895
DSCN3896
DSCN3897
DSCN3898
DSCN3901
DSCN3902
DSCN3903
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is that Chem Thai of your as well

Tex

DSCN3911
DSCN3912
DSCN3913
DSCN3914
symbiote420

symbiote420

Helluva job, that chem x thai looks like it took on both genes nicely, how she smelling?

G

gooey

looking swell, very nice amigo thanks for sharing everything...im sending positive vibes your way to have a happy harvest...peace

Top Bottom