Humboldt Express Pictures Needed!

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

Anyone growing Humboldt Express, got any pictures they could share? I need a good picture of a female budded out for the clubs. Clubs, want a info sheet with a picture and I don't have any pictures handy right now.

If anyone got's any pictures they don't mind sharing. Please let me know and I will be sure to take care of those who I use their picture or pictures.
Thanks,
BG

L

luvinlife

Hey BG I got 1 or 2 that are like 2/3 weeks into flowering just showing some little buds....that may not be what your lookin for though.....

Billygoat

Billygoat

sounds good. Anything helps at this point, but when they get father along. If you don't mind. I need one good pictures for a ad for the medical clubs.
Thanks,
BG

L

luvinlife

For sure....ya I just went to check her out and man does she have that amazingly beautiful candylike smell to her...very special smell, I cant wait

Billygoat

Billygoat

Ya, that candy smell is the mother side of the cross. The Humboldt #4 is a awesome smelling plant. Just wish the strength of the smell would stay with it into cure, but I have yet to get any to a good cure time. Shit, just doesn't last around here. I'm betting there might be some bubblegum in there, but I could be wrong.

Glad you like the smell. Hopefully with this cross. You will get lucky and the smell stays with it all the way. Will see what the father genes does to your girl. Anything could happen at this point. Glad to hear she's doing well. Take care and looking forward to some pictures. When they time premits.
Thanks,
BG

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

man they are goin into flower in a week!!! i am sure you wil have plenty by the time mine are ready!!! i planted five and three of em look just like the TW mom i have!! dj

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey billy it has been some time I have some pretty good pict of the bud on the plant and can not upload them. Telling me a seurity token is missing. I have informed admin before and obviously nothing happened. If there is somewhere else I can direct those picts I would be happy to do so. I have soem nice macros. The plants are still doing great. Making F2s with all three/four females crossing with the whorled patterned male. Which is only now dropping pollen. Very exciting. Thanks again. Anyway I can help I am happy to do so.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey homebrew,

Glad to hear things are working out for you. I'm curious as to the offspring from these seeds your making. Good luck with them and you should find some nice pheno's to choose from on the next round. Them being F2's and using different males. Your going to have a larger gene pool to choose from. Good luck and can't wait to see some pics.

I'm shooting you a pm.
Take care and thanks,
BG

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
try uploading 1 pic at a time. pic the pic hit upload soon as it up loads pic the next pic and rinse and repeat. when u got all the pics u want the hit submit

L

luvinlife

This link is originally from logic.....resize your pics.....super simple..........if it helped me finally figure it out..... it should help you.damn puters.....:mad0223::bong-hits:

Latest posts

Top Bottom