• making a poll about buying clones

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • not reading the tos

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

johnnysocket

We are a family farm in Humboldt,our collective has over 2000 registered patients we will also have one of the first new state commercial grow and extracts license. We are a known vendor at hempcon etc. We make a full range of products from our own version of moonrocks to vape pens ,edibles ,cooking oil,and of course the full range of extracts from co2 to clear.we have proven products but looking to team up with someone on possible distrubution and packaging.Always looking for possible new expansions...we are currently looking for other farmers they may want to join our collective do to a increased demand for medicine.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello and welcome to the farm please familiarise yourself with the terms of service

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Lol

Hey newbie, this is NOT craigslist. No one cares about your 2000 person collective.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Welcome to the farm

Your first post comes off a little like an advertisement for your companies services so be prepared to be rebuffed by a few farmers who dont appreciate that kind on here.

If thats not what is it, it may be interpreted that way and I apologise.

Welsh

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to this farm. :)

I don't see this as being any different from Oregon folks posting up asking for a caregiver, guys. Especially with the new MMRSA laws in California and what I personally am facing (moving from an area that reduced my ability to grow at least 12 plants irrespective of size for myself and one other patient, to a place where *all* cultivation is completely and entirely banned) as well as thousands, if not millions of other Californians.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to this farm. :)

I don't see this as being any different from Oregon folks posting up asking for a caregiver, guys. Especially with the new MMRSA laws in California and what I personally am facing (moving from an area that reduced my ability to grow at least 12 plants irrespective of size for myself and one other patient, to a place where *all* cultivation is completely and entirely banned) as well as thousands, if not millions of other Californians.
That's because I changed his poll it used to read can you get me a lemon strain$$$$$$$$$$
And had a poll of what you can get him$$$$

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

howdy!

You guys make ur own Vape pens?? Sounds like an interesting operation to me. Cheers, :smoking:

p.s.
**poll needs 4th option; None of thee above.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

So then i can make a thread in the Michigan section stating I have an open patient spot available? Shit I love it, no worries of craigslist ass jockeys playing games.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

So then i can make a thread in the Michigan section stating I have an open patient spot available? Shit I love it, no worries of craigslist ass jockeys playing games.
I would, y not?? :smoking:

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Be cause its against the TOR of this site. That's why. Unless certain individuals or certain spam is allowex. Who new, all this time I've been wasting it on craigs list when I have an open market on a bud forum.

Top Bottom