Humboldt Nutrients

• Thread starter adam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

adam

has anyone used these guys? Humboldt Nutrients - Grow, Micro, Bloom was created in Humboldt County to be a complete nutrient system for hydroponics and all growing mediums. Through extensive research and testing we have formulated an easy to use, highly effective fertilizing program.

Our three part nutrients can be utilized for all types of vegetables, flowers and herbs. In conjunction with our high-powered additives, Humboldt Nutrients - gives growers maximum flower and fruit production.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have the complete organic regime ready and waiting to go, we are goin to do side by sides of the organic formula against PBP, Organicare, Roots Organics, and Pura Vida to se which one we are going to use goin forward.

Tex

S

Sway

ive been using humboldt because i wanted to try it out. i normally run botanicare products. but i must say i was really dissapointed with the humboldt. my plants seemed to grow muuuch slower than when i used PBP. so ill be switching back after i finish these bottles. for the price humboldt is great, but if u want the most out of your plants then go with something else. i think i might try canna.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
$60-$100 bucks a gallon and some up there at $250 for the myco a gallon, it is definately not cheap.

The organic stuff is what I would be interested in but the complete regime is not organic, only the Grow Natrual, Bloom Natrual, Duece Duece, Hum-Bolt, FlavorFul, Verde, and Honey. All the rest seem to have something that kicks then out of the 100% club.

Tex

S

Skunkenstein

Natures Nectur..

I ran the natures nectur line..don't know if thats spelled right.haha. It comes in the black containers with the really nicely designed labels.It's a 3part n-p-k totally organic..blah,blah.Luckily the local shop owed me some money, so I took this line in trade.It can be really messy stuff..the phosphorus bottle contains a black liquid that will permanantly stain anything it touches.The Nitrogen liquid was sticky like Molasses, and the potassium was fine kinda smelled like Alaska 0-10-10.The stuff when mixed with water gets really foamy and has big bubbles that stretch everywhere you pour.It was even hard to measure, because of the strange bubble occurance.I would not put this in anytype of hydro system..it would be a riot to watch though..bubbles everywhere!!I did not notice any real benefit of this line of ferts..I even tried it with some Tomato plants outside.They pretty much starved to death on the stuff.So thankfully I did not have to pay for this line...Its pie in the sky..without the Pie !!!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
TK, you dropping most oft he HG line up then?

A

adam

doesnt sound good for them. my hydro guy tried very hard to push it on me but i was hesitant glad i didnt buy any

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
TK, you dropping most oft he HG line up then?

I have a ton of the H&G around here and love using it but I am lookin for the best all around organic regime right now for the med patints and despensaries. Everyone in the med community here gets all warm and fuzzy when they know it's 100% organic or as close as possible. Whether they know what that is or not. I may still run H&G on my personal headstash, if that tells ya anything..hehe

Humboldt Nutrients is trying to get a name out there and in real short time frame. They sent out a ton of samples to all the retailers and distributors to create a little ground swell, nice packaging also...

Roots Organics complete regime is the one that has my eye right now for sure..I even thought about goin back and runnin some Metanatruals again for shits and grins, that is some decent shit to play with..

I also thought about runnin AN's Organic Iguana Juice with the Roots Organics supps, but I haven't got there yet

Tex

J

Jose Hernandez

I have been using nutrients from a company in humbolt called fox farm and I saw an increaced yeild in the first batch I swithched over. I was trying to make my own organic tea with bat/sea bird guano, earth worm castings and such and however they do it works far better than what I was doing. they have some pretty nice grow medium mixes I would recomed as well. I use a 2/1 mix of their ocean forest and light warrior for a growing medium and it has been working very well for me.

J

Johnw

Hello, i'm new to growing. just wandering if anyone can help? how often does the plants need nutrients added to the soil? i'm not wanting to give them a nute overdose? if anyone can help that'd be great! :nerd

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Easiest way to get some people to answer is starting your own thread Johnw. Only the people interested in Humboldt nutes are gonna check this out. Post it up in Basic Indoor Growing forums and post everything about what you're doing and using.

O

OGrower707

has anyone used these guys? Humboldt Nutrients - Grow, Micro, Bloom was created in Humboldt County to be a complete nutrient system for hydroponics and all growing mediums. Through extensive research and testing we have formulated an easy to use, highly effective fertilizing program.

Our three part nutrients can be utilized for all types of vegetables, flowers and herbs. In conjunction with our high-powered additives, Humboldt Nutrients - gives growers maximum flower and fruit production.

i used the whole line a couple years back when it was first avertised in hight times, the Humboldt Grow workes good, and i wouldnt use this now adays, but i also used purple max and i harvested some pure kush that looked like it had purple calyxes

7oh7 lowcal

these guys were first advertise in the best of issue a whole 5 months ago. a few years ago they did not even have a product let alone a store. the store has only been open for 3 years now.. just went to their 3 year sale....before that they were selling it under CFS and then they decided to make it a hydro nutrient. I think you are thinking of the guys who do Royal gold and MEndo mix. different folks... them and emerald triangle nutrients are from humboldt and have advertised in HT. HUMBOLDT NUTRIENTS has never advertised in that magazine. Maybe maximum yield or urban grower but not that mag.

http://www.humboldtnutrients.com/

O

OGrower707

these guys were first advertise in the best of issue a whole 5 months ago. a few years ago they did not even have a product let alone a store. the store has only been open for 3 years now.. just went to their 3 year sale....before that they were selling it under CFS and then they decided to make it a hydro nutrient. I think you are thinking of the guys who do Royal gold and MEndo mix. different folks... them and emerald triangle nutrients are from humboldt and have advertised in HT. HUMBOLDT NUTRIENTS has never advertised in that magazine. Maybe maximum yield or urban grower but not that mag.

http://www.humboldtnutrients.com/

humboldt nutrients have been advertising in high brotimes for atleast two years, gravity, purple max, and bushmaster have been around longer way longer than 5 months, I think you are referring to a different nute line, well, its always nice to talk to someone in the 707, nice to meet ya bro

A

adam

a friend of mine has been using their bloom fert his last harvest and says for the money you cant beat it.($90 5 gallon). he said that the plants did well and that it beats foxfarm tiger bloom in production and cost $180 5 gallon.he also raves about their roots which i seen first hand as he was genorous to give me some. i ordered their organic line from my hydro guy so i will be picking them up soon and doing a complete run strictly on it for comparison for myself. i will share my thoughts on it once i do a full run from veg to bloom to smoke. will be quite a ways away tho so dont hang on my words.:smoke

D

Down South Sage

What about the bushmaster stuff?I bought a bottle of it but have gotten scared to use it based on all the different opinions ive read now.If it wont screw up your plants it would be an awesome product.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

thank you so so much tex, you are a god among men, ive been waiting for some one to do a side by side with all the top organic lines, im on the the pura vida now, just switched over from years of biobizz, the humboldt looks like groovy version of AN marketing, and the roots has good vibes and i like their soil and guano. if the pura vida does not kick ass, ill try the full line of roots. please keep us updated. are you gonna do any biobizz alongside too? bubbled teas? age old? if you can pull this off without pulling your hair out you will have done a great service to the bottled (aka lazy) organic community...
i salute you my friend...

Top Bottom