Humboldt Nutrients

• Thread starter mmmdankbuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

only thing i have ever used was purple snow storm i wanna say and was told its was recalled ... i'm guessing not many use it or there line if still avail but here is a bump

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
purple snow storm is the fortuna guys and not humboldt nutes...gravity and bushmaster are the purple snow storm dudes...

The manna or ancient drawings and inca looking labels are humboldt nutes..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
humboldt nutes are akin to advanced as they have no original niche product but put out a version of everybody elses best selling products.

Last edited:
soserthc1

soserthc1

purple snow storm is the fortuna guys and not humboldt nutes...gravity and bushmaster are the purple snow storm dudes...

The manna or ancient drawings and inca looking labels are humboldt nutes..
I have bushmaster but seldom use it - as with the m.o.a.b - I always seem to get some leaf damage even when adding sea green

philly kush

philly kush

my local store carries their full line & they said that they r good products when I had asked about them, u know u have good people at you're local shop when they don't try to get u to switch, knowing that the products u use r cheaper & they tell u that they r on the same level of whatever products u r asking about,,, cool pix on the bottles caught my eye that was one of the reasons why I asked about them, also heard their micro was good,,,peace

Top Bottom