Humboldt Seed Organazation(BLUE DREAM)

• Thread starter brent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brent

brent

This Is HUMBODLTS SEED ORGANAZATIONS BLUE DREAM This is week 7 photos ill take pictures when i seperate her from the other plants. i vegged her with h/o flouros 300 watt and topped her at the 5th node using general hydroponics in veg as well. In flower i used 2 1000 watt hps a co2 not sure if helped or not and techna flower is and has always been my flower nutes i love there feeding chart. And my system is titans flo n gro. hope you enjoy i will show a pic of whole plant sepereated and after shes dry and give a smoke and high feedback. enjoy
Humboldt seed organazationblue dream
Humboldt seed organazationblue dream 2

brent

brent

Lolli I havent had it but this is a beautiful bad ass plant bro

lollipopman

lollipopman

@brent I got my popcorn and chair pulled up.. I'm very interested on how these turn out

brent

brent

She's been flushing almost a week now so it'll be within a week I'll update bro

brent

brent

P.S. Let's put it this way I grow a og that overtakes all plants smells. This bitch over powered the og something serious. Amazing smell.

william76

william76

How is hso blue dream s1's compared to the real blue dream? Real deal or just hype?
I've never tryed the clone only but from what I hear it's spot on but the s1 is said to be more potent,idk,its a decent smoke either way,76

urban1026835

urban1026835

Regardless of being close to the clone or not you grew a beauty of a plant.

I am so far very impressed with HSO gear, names and descriptions maybe not but stability and consistently good herb is all I have popped from them so far.

finishing up some bubba now and already grew the desert D, plus a Blue Dream starting 3rd week flower now and she really was stinky in veg..in my perpetual tent she still smells but other plants further budded overpower it for now.

william76

william76

Regardless of being close to the clone or not you grew a beauty of a plant.

I am so far very impressed with HSO gear, names and descriptions maybe not but stability and consistently good herb is all I have popped from them so far.

finishing up some bubba now and already grew the desert D, plus a Blue Dream starting 3rd week flower now and she really was stinky in veg..in my perpetual tent she still smells but other plants further budded overpower it for now.
Done there tw as well and it was strong with nice smell as well,and I'd def grow more of their stuff in the future,fwiw,76

brent

brent

Sorry been very busy this is a must order for any one. Smoke was a sativa high but not to intense. beautiful crystal content was out of the world nice solid nuggets. I'm in the processes of breeding her right now can't wait. Got 6.5. Oz off two plants which ain't bad at all.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Good see this thread. I'm putting an HSO Blue Dream and ChemDog outside this summer. Thanks for sharing.

outwest

william76

william76

No prob out side not sure bet I bet its great still bro
It's a good yielder that's for sure,ok smell but it's not that strong,daytime smoke,thats after a two month cure,it does look the part though,76

brent

brent

See mines smelled so ridcoulous had to get filter and I live in country no neibors just took over the house with a fruity pebbles smell

william76

william76

See mines smelled so ridcoulous had to get filter and I live in country no neibors just took over the house with a fruity pebbles smell
Mines smelled strong of blueberry and haze but also a slight mint smell over all after cure,76

Latest posts

Top Bottom