Humboldt Seeds help! im new! (in south Cali)

• Thread starter dg12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dg12

so im growing humboldt seeds in south california and i need some tips on how i should grow this seed.

should i use a aero garden hydroponics system with custom lighting?

or
indoor-> indoor/outdoor cycle?
(take note, its august and in south cali)

and how many seeds should i buy in order to make 2 successful(for a beginner) plants?

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

what are humboldt seeds? are you growing them or are you looking to buy them? come correct if you want a straight answer. aerogardens dont work well for herb. grows too tall too fast. you want a tip? youre in socal, go get your 215 rec and go to a dispensary and grab a couple clones. you want 2, get 2. that way you dont have to mess with seeds, which can vary greatly from seed to seed. i dont understand your indoor indooor outdoor cycle statement... if you put them outside its gonna flower, so grow it to a desired height under some lighting before you put it out

joecamo

joecamo

where both pretty late in the grow season. im using seeds too just because i like the variations in plants. i feel like it gives them character. now down to your situation... growing from seed or clone your gonna need some floro lights ran for 18 hrs. and 6 hrs for the vegitive stage for 2 mons. (from seed) 1 mon or so for clones i say because were late in the outdoor season. when your ready to flower them just stick em outside. i hope that helped see ya and good luck:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom