Humboldtlocal checking in

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I_Against_I

I_Against_I

Wow bro your doing it on a whole different level. Those are some impressive photos shown here and in your gallery. Thanks for showing me how the big boys get it done! I can't wait to see what your gonna get going. I love those pics of the pine cone or grenade sized buds.

H

humboldtlocal

Thanks Dusty, I have been following Toms soil thread at the other forum and definitely getting some guidance for my soil for this next year. I have been going back and forth between buying smart pots and making my own. I think it will come down to if I have the extra time or not. I am doing mostly seed this year but I am also looking for some choice clones. Lost all of my moms last year. Hopefully some of them I can get back from friends.

D

dusty

Thanks Dusty, I have been following Toms soil thread at the other forum and definitely getting some guidance for my soil for this next year. I have been going back and forth between buying smart pots and making my own. I think it will come down to if I have the extra time or not. I am doing mostly seed this year but I am also looking for some choice clones. Lost all of my moms last year. Hopefully some of them I can get back from friends.

Seeds are badass. There's some real nice things around for local med users.

Also make sure to log in with your name spelled right@!

H

humboldtlocal

Seeds are badass. There's some real nice things around for local med users.

Also make sure to log in with your name spelled right@!

HAHA! I know that's pretty bad right. I really know how to rep Humboldt. It is actually misspelled on another forum too because I had to get sponsored and the guy sponsoring me misspelled it.

H

humboldtlocal

Welcome humboldt local! I recognize some of these photos from a certain video I picked up....you know?

Yep. Those are some good friends of mine. The second third and fourth scenes in that vid were shot by me. You must be from my neck of the woods if you got your hands on one of the vids.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep. Those are some good friends of mine. The second third and fourth scenes in that vid were shot by me. You must be from my neck of the woods if you got your hands on one of the vids.

BTW....those Bubba buds are fucking off the hook...huge! Were those DWC?

H

humboldtlocal

BTW....those Bubba buds are fucking off the hook...huge! Were those DWC?

Just full sun outdoor. I actually got those clones by accident. They were supposed to be OG and only part way through the summer did I get some clarification. I actually wouldn't grow it again. Indoor it would be great. It grew very slow and was very PM susceptible.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
This is crazy, im glag to have u here Humboldt!

matamus

matamus

The Farm Gets Stronger

Wow the farm is starting to gather quite a herd of great growers/breeders. can't wait to see what you have got going.
:cool

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
man i feel right at home, nice to have found a site with so many neighbors, Shasta county here!

H

humboldtlocal

I have some friends in Shasta and they are growing monsters. Excellent weather. We have great lax law enforcement in Humboldt but the weather does get better the farther inland.

D

dusty

I always heard If you want your herb to taste like fog grow in Humboldt :)

H

humboldtlocal

Thats funny. No fog where I am. That must be Northern Humboldt.

trinityalps

trinityalps

Welcome Humboldtlocal,
I kind a like that Humboldlocal name... A play on words-- a daring Humbolt person and Local as in union. Regardless, sounds like you're doing a yeoman's share of good work. Keep it up, you're already a hero in the revolution.

--TrinityAlps

Latest posts

Top Bottom