HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sick man. does that black tarp on the ground make it any hotter down there?

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

looking really nice and healty just watch out for them snakes and widows cant wait too see you next update look foward too seeing some more peace

Z

Zenith

Just amazing. I ordered hoop benders last night after reading your grow. Thanks for sharing your craft.

J

Janus

Gorgeous plants and pro setup, no doubt. Where did you find the long rolls of netting material? I've found some online but they're wicked expensive. Trying to source from Asia now...

K

KUsocalSH

Gorgeous plants and pro setup, no doubt. Where did you find the long rolls of netting material? I've found some online but they're wicked expensive. Trying to source from Asia now...

There are several ways that can be done for cheap. And I dont think he is worried about spending a little doe to get the end result.

VThomegrown

VThomegrown

Those are some serious trees, can't wait to see them explode in the next couple months, should be fun to watch. Keep on growing on.

H

humboldtlocal

Hey fellow farmers. Hope everyone is enjoying the heat. Our girls certainly are.
A very dear friend asked me to show some pics from his farm. His place is called FireRidge Farms and he grows for a very large collective as well. He follows a strict Organic regiment like me and is known in our neighborhood for producing top notch meds. He grows a mix of well known clone strains and some of his own seed creations as well. We have done some joint breeding projects over the years and he has always stepped up his game year after year.
Without further ado I give you FireRidge Farms.:flower
P7150005

P7150014

These pics are just a small taste of what his farm has to offer.
Here are a couple beds of Blackberry.
P7130011

Here is a shot of his light dep with a couple weeks to go.
P7130013

The guy does it up right and I am proud to call him a friend and comrade. He is the kind of grower that gives Humboldt it's good name. He is a real asset to our community and gives our favorite plant the honor and respect she deserves.
Here is one of our Burmese Kush from the farm.
IMG00215 20100718 1548 1

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
look at that backyard man! the view is crazy. you guys got the life man. i know its alot of hard work getting to this point, but its got to be fun as hell as well.

H

humboldtlocal

Thanks Kid. It is a lot of work and dedication but I am doing what I love.

K

KUsocalSH

Hey man, everything is looking great still. It seems as thoe I am in the wrong area of california. I might need to head up north and grab me a piece of land!!!:rollj: Keep it up!!!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
It's clear to me when a Farmer loves his work, it shows through in pictures, but most of all it shows in finished product. Great work bro! Keep it up. Do you get harassed much with your operation?

Cheers,
Crom

4214evr

ill be in town mid sept thru halloween cant wait did you ever get certified biodynamic oya whats dino juice is it local like maxsea i need help sourcen it for fam up there plllease

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Neighbors

When I see my neighbor he has his hand out every time, you are very lucky. Plants look awesome as usual

mal

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
thats how you do it brotha...nice work meng....i'm lazy...what strain is that..

Burn

Latest posts

Top Bottom