HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Wow!!!! Super nice! I just spent a while reading thru this. Gives alot of inspiration for me to get to work next year.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
That trunk makes me want to induce vomiting lol. HOLY Fn Shite! I'd love to see the skeleton of that tree after harvest! What do you do with the carcass? Firewood? Damn that would be an interesting fireplace smell! dry them out and cut'em lol I'd try it.

Cheers,
Crom

C

Cannabear

think you'll hit a ton dried this year? gotta be 1500-2000lbs finished. much respect

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i had a buddy that carved a few pipes out of the stalks.

K

KosSio28

Perfect Job people
i want to have same garden
all the best and good luck

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
i had a buddy that carved a few pipes out of the stalks.

Thats creative! I have a project to make stalks into pencils. I hate wasting the plant. I have been thinking of positive ways to use the "byproduct" of our passion. I hate just composting and or disposing of the sturdy wood. How about mulching it for outdoor crops? Like dried out and chipped. That would be an interesting medium. You could probably be self sufficient by growing in mulched stalks and chipping your own. I haven't thought it out just a thought. Would it work?

Pipes would be cool though. @xX Kid Twist Xx how did your buddy seal or whatever the stalk? Did he put a finish or anything on it?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
no he didn't get that far into it. one of them was quite long like a peace pipe. he was able to cut out a knot or branch for the bowl part. the other one was a smaller bowl that you probably pictured in your head.

i wonder if tongue oil would work. they use it alot on post and beam houses inside to seal the wood. and its natural from a tree

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
no he didn't get that far into it. one of them was quite long like a peace pipe. he was able to cut out a knot or branch for the bowl part. the other one was a smaller bowl that you probably pictured in your head.

i wonder if tongue oil would work. they use it alot on post and beam houses inside to seal the wood. and its natural from a tree

Hmmm Good thought. How about taste transfer?

M

MSL Foundation

So Awesome HL really just amazing. Your skillz are really on point and it makes everyone strive to do better.

A friend of ours from Treating Yourself just came to visit you about a month ago and he said he had a great time. I wish I could have made the trip with him...Been a tuff year so far and I have not been able to do much else but take care of my wife and maintain the foundations services.

But that grow is literally breath taking and mind blowing at the same time.

Good luck on the next few months! It looks like your going to have an amazing season!

Brett From The Marijuana Saves Lives Foundation

S

SweetIslandFunk

I keep checking this thread every day for updates I cant wait to see the buddage I'm sure this will be a triple digit harvest. Best of luck and good karma to you and yours Sir.

C

cheyenne

Thats creative! I have a project to make stalks into pencils. I hate wasting the plant. I have been thinking of positive ways to use the "byproduct" of our passion. I hate just composting and or disposing of the sturdy wood. How about mulching it for outdoor crops? Like dried out and chipped. That would be an interesting medium. You could probably be self sufficient by growing in mulched stalks and chipping your own. I haven't thought it out just a thought. Would it work?

Pipes would be cool though. @xX Kid Twist Xx how did your buddy seal or whatever the stalk? Did he put a finish or anything on it?

It'll take me a few to find the beta but ive got info on a company looking for waste MMJ biomass that they are researching fuel possibillities from. they do need 300# minimums.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Those are some majestic pictures! Great to hear that your helping your 'rents out bro! I am doing the same thing, but not on that scale lol. Rsepect for the karma your churnin out Humboldtlocals! Keep up the love.

Cheers,
Crom

G

Ganja D

So Awesome HL really just amazing. Your skillz are really on point and it makes everyone strive to do better.

A friend of ours from Treating Yourself just came to visit you about a month ago and he said he had a great time. I wish I could have made the trip with him...Been a tuff year so far and I have not been able to do much else but take care of my wife and maintain the foundations services.

But that grow is literally breath taking and mind blowing at the same time.

Good luck on the next few months! It looks like your going to have an amazing season!

Brett From The Marijuana Saves Lives Foundation

Your friends visit was a great time. It was a pleasure to show him around with HL.
Hope your wife feels better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom