• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well Done

I wish those pic's were scratch n sniff, you've got my mouth watering. Looks like you guys are about to get real busy, good luck with everything

mal

K

KosSio28

Hello my brother HL Beautyful pics again. I want to ask you when you start harvest your early girls All the best and good luck

N

Norcal to NC

Beautiful garden.really miss home!been gone for 13 yrs but coming back soon .any eureka high school people out there class of 91

M

MSL Foundation

WOW things are really looking good guys!

Amazing Organic goodness!

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing this wonderful dream. It gives us all something to strive for!

B

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey HL could you take a pic of the interior of a plant? I'm curious what is growing under the canopy since it's so dense. I can't fathom the detail that I'd be giving ladies that size on a daily basis lol bug checking, water lines, etc. Great job!

Cheers,
Crom

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I don't see a single yellow leaf on most of those plants. Just how much time do you spend leafing those things, or are they just that happy?

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

simply amazing! i showed a canadian med user this thread, and he would have fallen off his chair if he were sitting :) incredible size and trichomes. great job brother!

btw, did you ever list the quantities/ratios of your soil recipe?

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

First let me say you got nuts the size of fucking bowling balls. My homie down in Mendo says he got buzzed last month so low that he could see the pilots aviator glasses. And he's up in the trees. Of course i got a chubby looking at the pics and gettin ready for next week. He says i can help w/ the machete this year. Of course i will honor the beautiful ladies first and try not to smoke their sisters in their presence.
Peace and good luck, oh so close to a little piece of mind.

aleYarok

aleYarok

First let me say you got nuts the size of fucking bowling balls. My homie down in Mendo says he got buzzed last month so low that he could see the pilots aviator glasses. And he's up in the trees. Of course i got a chubby looking at the pics and gettin ready for next week. He says i can help w/ the machete this year. Of course i will honor the beautiful ladies first and try not to smoke their sisters in their presence.
Peace and good luck, oh so close to a little piece of mind.
im sure he's more worried about rippers and thieves than the po-po

waayne

waayne

Man those are beautiful!!!
Simply amazing bro!!!!!!!
you love your girls and they sure show it !!!!
:rasta2:

J

jakew215

how many hundreds of pounds of weed does everyone estimate this is??? holy shit!

i bet all these buds would fill a semi. good god.

way to go humboldt! you are my hero!

H

humboldtlocal

Hey Friends,
I had an amazing experience today. One of the best feelings ever. I got to help my father harvest his first ever plant. I am so proud of him. He tended so well to his girls all season and has found a new love. He asked me why I didn't get him into this years ago. Believe me I tried. To see the twinkle in his eye today was a great feeling. I got him a little harvest present to help him finish up. A Trimpro Rotor. We gave it a whirl and I was very impressed. My father is a Hindu and plays chanting to his plants all day. There was no denying that the plants closest to the speakers had the nicest thickest buds. He is already making plans for next years garden. This amazing plant has woven its spell on another and made another grower for life.
IMG 7195

IMG 7196

IMG 7197

IMG 7198

IMG 7199

IMG 7200

IMG 7201

IMG 7202

IMG 7203

IMG 7204

IMG 7209

IMG 7210

IMG 7218

IMG 7219

IMG 7212

IMG 7213

IMG 7220

IMG 7192

IMG 7193

IMG 7194

IMG 7211

Blaze

Blaze

Haha that is awesome your dad did so well on his first grow. Plants that are loved always do the best; one of the keys in growing well that can't be learned, and a key it sounds like your father has.

H

humboldtlocal

That dark beauty is the Purple Star towering around twelve feet.
IMG 7239

IMG 7241

IMG 7242

IMG 7243

IMG 7244

Black and Blue Hindu
IMG 7245

IMG 7247

IMG 7248

IMG 7250

IMG 7251

IMG 7252

IMG 7254

IMG 7255

Life in Humboldt is beautiful
IMG 7259

TortureKill

TortureKill

WOW man. I always find myself with the same word everytime u post. WOW. Really impressed with your fathers plant, also very interesting to hear about the chantings affect on the flowers. I can only imagine the vibe around the farm. Relish in it, you guys did great this year.

Were all loving and looking forward to more harvest pics.

G

Green Supreme

Busy busy. Much respect man. Keep up the good work. Peace GS

ps. was just thinking of the space it is going to take to dry all that. Dude I hope you are ready :confused0054:

F

FatFreddysKat

Congrats to your father and you ...much respect!!
Those ladies have been looking so beautiful for months now....and now at their best...my only question is...when are the 1st batches heading down to Fruitridge? I really really want to try some of that lovingly grown goodness!!!

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Good moment HL
What are you using to foliar spray your plants with? How late into flowering do you stop spraying EWC and Brix?

Respect

Top Bottom