HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saldiado

saldiado

Living the dream. Some of those pictures are breathtaking
I can only imagine for now what the feeling of that type of harvest is. I could also imagine a whole community living up in Those trees man. Keep it up, and respect for such an amazing season bro.

B

biggs

wow, mate looks like you've killed it. congrats to your dad as well, looks like he did a fine job on his first harvest.

just out of interest how long will it take you to harvest all them plants?

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

im sure he's more worried about rippers and thieves than the po-po

I guess that depends on what type of person he is. You cant shoot at the cops and they will take and destroy all your shit just the same. Plus they can use helicopters to get to your shit .Could you imagine what you'd get back even if the judge decided all was legit. You'd have to have a f'ing death wish to come near my homies place. Like he's told me before, "there are plenty of holes already dug around these parts waiting for something to fill em" Year wasted either way. I'm not trying to get all macho or anything either, but these are huge operations w/ people that dont fuck around.

Peace - execpt for rippers R.I.P.:hunter:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Great work papa HL! Great work HL you are a good mentor. As for the pictures I think that TortureKill hit the nail on the head with the WOW comment. I do look forward to seeing the harvest pictures still to come. What did your dad yield do you estimate? That is a great harvest "gift", but showing him the ropes to grow his own is the ultimate gift! Keep up the great work bro!

Cheers,
Crom

S

smashed1

love ur work humbolt, the cops would love u over here in australia

H

humboldtlocal

IMG 7262

IMG 7263

IMG 7264

IMG 7265

IMG 7266

IMG 7267

IMG 7268

IMG 7269

IMG 7270

IMG 7271

IMG 7272

IMG 7273

IMG 7274

IMG 7275

IMG 7276

IMG 7277

IMG 7278

IMG 7279

IMG 7283

IMG 7285

waayne

waayne

Man those are impressive!
There's nothing more beautiful than organic outdoor:rock
Happy Harvest! :harvest:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
very pretty>>>some look like could pass for indoor if you trim it up real nice<<<yours looks a lot better than dusty's ten fold<<
Are them big cola's gonna see the twister or do you do them by hand:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

F

Frank_Castle

what is the end dry weight you would get from buds that size? That is amazing.

H

humboldtlocal

We had cannabis cultivation legend Jorge Cervantes up to the farms today. He is shooting video footage of outdoor grows for his new vids. It was wonderful having him and his camera man out. Great guys. Jorge is quite the character. When that camera is rolling he comes to life. Very entertaining. Jorge is a big supporter of outdoor and organics. He said we had the biggest plants he's ever seen. We try to stay humble but I will take that as a big compliment. He had lots of great stories and will be welcome back here anytime. He is all about educating people about cannabis cultivation and I really respect that. My farm managers both learned a lot from his book over the years so I would like to think he lent a helping hand in our successes. Thanks for supporting organic outdoor grows Jorge and educating people on proper cultivation techniques. You are a true hero to many.
IMG 7291

IMG 7315

IMG 7309

IMG 7316

IMG 7311

IMG 7321

IMG 7320

IMG 7287

IMG 7290

IMG 7293

IMG 7294

IMG 7295

IMG 7296

IMG 7298

IMG 7300

IMG 7301

IMG 7306

IMG 7325

IMG 7327

IMG 7329

IMG 7330

IMG 7331

IMG 7332

IMG 7333

IMG 7334

IMG 7335

G

Green Supreme

Is the one 12 pics from the bottom the Oak x Mikado? Great job dude. The plot is gonna look lonely after harvest. Peace GS

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet

Your variety in plants is incredible. The biggest plants Jorge has seen that is impressive

mal

squarepusher

squarepusher

wow thats pretty baller to have Jeorge show up to your grow, lol

S

smashed1

wow im speachless i take it ull be having one hell of a partyyyyyyyy

J

jakew215

dude jorge is looking old.

and yeah those plants are massive, definitely the biggest group of plants i have ever seen on the internet or anywhere.

and yeah thats pretty fucking epic to have jorge himself come check out your grow op. thats outrageous man, congratulations on everything...

TortureKill

TortureKill

Hey brother, off the top of yourr head can you run through a few of the strains that were grown this season? If this is posted earlier in the thread, could someone please refer me to a page number?

EPIC BRO!
If I were you, youd find me walking around, constantly pinching myself..

TK

G

Green Supreme

Strains are listed throughout the thread. Take the time to go through it, as it is well worth anyone's while. Thanks again for sharing hl. Much respect. Peace GS

Top Bottom