HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrGreenGenes

Jake dude...wtf man? "jorge is lookn old" geez...

I think he looks pretty dang good.... lets check out your haggered ass at his age. He's kickn ass and takin names still as far as it looks to me.

Man, some people.....

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Jorge is the man! Don't let the age fool you he is still stompin the grounds! Great pics HL. I look forward to seeing this grow season in some video in the future, any hints as to when it might be coming out?

Cheers,
Crom

G

Ganja D

Hey brother, off the top of yourr head can you run through a few of the strains that were grown this season? If this is posted earlier in the thread, could someone please refer me to a page number?

EPIC BRO!
If I were you, youd find me walking around, constantly pinching myself..

TK
Some of our strains are,
Purple Train Wreck x Grape Fruit
Purple Train Wreck/Grape Fruit x Grape Fruit/Purple F2 & F3
Hindu Kush/Blue Berry x Blackberry/Purple
White Widow/Light Blue/Zenu x Nebula/Northern Lights(tounge twister)
Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (Rez)
SFV OGK x Chemdog (Rez)
Sequoia Mist (Matanuska Tundra x Cali Mist x Old Humboldt strain)
Burmese Kush x Goo
Mr.Nice
Purple Dog x Trinity
Just to name a few.

Dizzworth

Dizzworth

does anyone know your you ganja what strain has all the pink hairs? and purple leaves? looks AMAZING!!!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Lol that's what I'm taking about! :clapping:clapping:clapping:clappingIt's crazy seeing still pics for so long and then seeing the plants come to life on screen! Good stuff HL, Ganga D! Oh and the hats are like de jevu!

Cheers,
Crom

saldiado

saldiado

Hhaa that video is the shiit. Right off top, going into what all the strains are. That was beautiful I broke out laughing uproariously. Keep it up man we are all standing behind you with much respect.

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

great video HL, appreciate you showing it. I'm having some trouble with peoples responses on why their voting yes...:sign0023:

H

hbstoner

wow man you killed it.. if i was you id have no worries about prop 19. those kinda skills are going to be worth tons of money in the future...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool video

Your plants made the video, awesome

mal

TortureKill

TortureKill

Great video HL! Love the shots of those plants thanks a lot man. Thankd Ganja D for going into the strains for me. I have been here on this thread from the start, just couldnt remember what strains I was looking at. Do you run new plants every year?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey HL, Ganga D are there any strains that you have found don't do well as massive bushes/trees? I ask because I saw few pix with some short plants, that didn't fill out above the hoops.

J

jakew215

Jake dude...wtf man? "jorge is lookn old" geez...

I think he looks pretty dang good.... lets check out your haggered ass at his age. He's kickn ass and takin names still as far as it looks to me.

Man, some people.....

did you really just get bitter because i said a guy with grey hair and wrinkly skin looked old? lol used to seeing him in his ultimate grow dvd's.

im 22 bud, yeah maybe i will look haggered at that age that doesnt make it untrue... nor would i be upset if someone my age cracked a joke about it.

Man, some people..... need to chill the fuck out.

again humboldtlocal, compound looks amazing. congrats once more.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

WOW, it looks like smart pots owes you free pots for life, I am sure that many will be buying them after looking at this thread! Truly amazing work, the best outdoor I have ever seen! Keeping humboldts rep alive and well, kudos.

T

TH_TurtleHermit

Wow everyone in Humboldt has huge gardens. I bet its expensive to live up there.

Taedon83

Taedon83

HL,

Mad props first of all.. I'm really glad to see notable farmers not being scared to put themselves out there and get some recognition.

When you see trees like that you wonder how could it not save our textile, paper, and fuel industries. No plant can get that big that fast, provide that much oil and wood.

Simply fuckin spectacular bro.

M

munga

i just watched fault lines. from mexico i hope that one day the facade can clear and trees can be grown openly by all.

you are a huge inspiration.

Top Bottom