HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggs

truely amazing. you fella's must be putting in some long days to get them all done. fair play. hope you got a holiday booked for when your done, as i know i would.

I

ifixbax

Purple Star

HL,

How did the Purple Star come out in quality and quality? Very interesting looking plant. TIA

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Wow! your garden is truly a dream. The pvc tunnels and trellis netting are such a great way to train the plants. I might have to set something up like that next year. How are they held together?

/me scrapes tongue off the floor. :)

D

DrGreenGenes

Very big thanks for posting this for the world to see. I would give you a huge hug if I saw you, brother.... Jorge is the man. And you are an inspiration. Much love.

TortureKill

TortureKill

The latest video is absolutely beautiful. Jorge looks as if he were in the afterlife.. He is such a state of peace, and you can just see his the excitement on his face, and see the high level of respect he has for the plants.. U guys did a great job this year man. I cant even imagine the sense of accomplishment yall must have coming into the end of the year..

I do have a question for ya. How many patients will be supplied by these meds? And how long will they last?

J

jon

Beautiful just beautiful!

AT 3:54 you see a plant with a unusual flower formation? It looks like Ed's PEHT from the old Seed catalogs circa 1987. Like my avatar to the left?

Can you tell a little bit more or is it just the angle of the lens?

aleYarok

aleYarok

pleaseee tell me that video is just a teaser to a full length movie jorge is doing???

BEAUTIFUL!!! i can watch that footage all day long. loved seeing the tops being broken off and trimmed!

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

shangrala or whatever you call it. how in the hell do you begin to trim and harvest that shit. machete's and japanese steel i presume.:harvest:

FLB

FLB

Damn HL....Killin it. Your pics only do partial justice. That video was un-fukin real

B

Bronson

this thread was even better than last year... inspiration guys, inspiration.

aleYarok

aleYarok

shangrala or whatever you call it. how in the hell do you begin to trim and harvest that shit. machete's and japanese steel i presume.:harvest:
i believe its a ten man team running the twisters ($14k)... 4 of them.
also tops are harvested first, im pretty sure they've been running the twisters everyday this month and its looks like there is still tons more to be harvested.

B

Ber

Read trough the whole thread right now and im truely amazed

so much background information and time spent for all the pictures and updates - really.. very well done and an applause from my side

good luck on 2nd for the prop out of switzerland
(we failed legalizin it some years ago - was a fail proposition even tho..)

M

MSL Foundation

Amazing HL.. I bet you guys are busy as hell

Take care and thanks for sharing

Talk to you soon,

B

B

bluemoonrocks

this is one of the most inspirational things i have ever seen. thanks for the privilige and understanding of what it takes to get your children to that stature!!!

H

humboldtlocal

I just wanted to voice my opinion one last time the night before this historic vote for California.
I will be voting Yes on Prop 19 tomorrow. I believe it is time to send a message to the rest of the world that this is the turning point for cannabis legalization.
While it is not perfect, at this point I can't tell you what a perfect initiative would be.
What I do know is that it will leave taxing and regulating up to my local officials. What that means is we get to write the script on this one. We are fortunate to have local county officials who understand the importance of the cannabis industry to this community and want to see it thrive.
We are still trying to figure out medical after fifteen years. There is no doubt there is still a lot of work that needs to be done there. A lot of people felt the same way about Prop 215, that it is too vague. It may take another fifteen years before we get commercial cultivation figured out from Prop 19 but I am ready to open this can of worms.
Many think this will mean the end of the industry here in the Emerald Triangle, I think it is the beginning of a new one.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well Said

Your wisdom matches your growing abilities IMO

mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom