HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
What I do know is that it will leave taxing and regulating up to my local officials. What that means is we get to write the script on this one. We are fortunate to have local county officials who understand the importance of the cannabis industry to this community and want to see it thrive.

your in the minority there brother

the county where I live and many around me are dead set against any legalization of marijuana, be it medical or otherwise

without sb 420 the cops would still be busting and prosecuting people with 6 plants

if your caught with any amount of hash here they still confiscate it telling you its illegal, but when you go to court they drop any charges but dont return your meds

they impose moratoriums against clubs and co-ops denying many patients access

since they counties get to choose whether or not they will allow recreation growing/sales I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say mine (and many others) wont

all polls point to it not even having a chance at this point

TortureKill

TortureKill

I just wanted to voice my opinion one last time the night before this historic vote for California.
I will be voting Yes on Prop 19 tomorrow. I believe it is time to send a message to the rest of the world that this is the turning point for cannabis legalization.
While it is not perfect, at this point I can't tell you what a perfect initiative would be.
What I do know is that it will leave taxing and regulating up to my local officials. What that means is we get to write the script on this one. We are fortunate to have local county officials who understand the importance of the cannabis industry to this community and want to see it thrive.
We are still trying to figure out medical after fifteen years. There is no doubt there is still a lot of work that needs to be done there. A lot of people felt the same way about Prop 215, that it is too vague. It may take another fifteen years before we get commercial cultivation figured out from Prop 19 but I am ready to open this can of worms.
Many think this will mean the end of the industry here in the Emerald Triangle, I think it is the beginning of a new one.

NOooo.. Humboldt, Got nothing but love for ya, but vote noo broo

squarepusher

squarepusher

NOooo.. Humboldt, Got nothing but love for ya, but vote noo broo

well he lives in Humboldt, with favorable officials and conditions. I know in San Diego they are still raiding dispensaries, so I'm not sure how much hope I would hold out for any type of leniant policies here with Prop 19.

that being said, I am not voting on 19, I'll leave it to the dice and the rest of California to decide.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Wow... this vote is interesting on so many levels. I hope it doesn't pass. My beautiful state will become even more crowded w/ you guys. I want to see it fail, then have a better version written up later, for next year.

The way they are trying to regulate it is not consistent with a free market. They should regulate it more like alcohol, rather than like tobacco. From what I understand there is not going to be a place in the industry for "craft" marijuana. It sounds like it's gonna be a bunch of commercially grown Monsanto type shit. In that case the consumer loses too. There ought to be a market for "Budwieser" type nugs, a market for "Sierra Nevada" type nugs, and a market for "Stone IPA" type nugs. I'll leave the Budwieser and take some Stone, please.

B

Buddy Flowers

and a market for Russian River Supplication type nugs. Stone is pretty damn ubiquitous across the US

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

I suppose some Twisted Pine Billy's Chilis type nugs too... hehe... seriously though a more free market would be better

V

Valid215

Damn what it took to get through 65 pages.

HL My utmost respect to your green thumb skills and the proper sustainability you give back to the earth during the season. Making mother nature proud.

aleYarok

aleYarok

rabbi, where did u get his flowers?? how much?
i want one of those HUGE nugs from his trimming photos. haha

H

humboldtlocal

Lookie what I got today.......

Hope you enjoy them Rabbbi.
The Mr Nice and Sequoia Mist are some of our best.
The Barracuda is Burmese Kush x Goo. Had a really unique smell and was a monster plant. The largest was 10+.
The one you didn't pick up from Fruitridge is our Black n Blue.
It is Hundu Kush/ Blueberry x Grapefruit/Blackberry.
I would love to hear your smoke report. Thanks for supporting organically grown outdoor from the Emerald Triangle.

H

Hodgegrown

Humboldt is a different culture than most other Counties, spent the 80s living out by Shelter cove and saw the time when growing was frowned upon by the local authorities. I'm here right now as I type, (Redway) visiting friends and one of my sons who just moved up this year.
Would like to compliment you on an outstanding grow and thank you for your support of organic farming.

I

ibTheMan

Dude, you r the MAN! i really cant believe that is real, my god!
i could write all day about how unreal your stuff is, Cant F N believe it!!!!!!!!!!!
IMO your the best outdoor grower in the Whole world, the Whole thing man!! unreal!!

Top Bottom